Online now
Online now

What does your Dom call you?

His Submissive
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2019
His Submissive • Apr 21, 2019
It all depends on whether he's mad at me or not. I can be his baby girl... or I can be his pathetic cumslut who's so laughably desperate.
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Apr 21, 2019
He calls me Sexy
I love it
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Sir calls me kitten, the name he gave me when he collared me. When he’s using a term of endearment, he often calls me love, sweetness, or sunshine. But there’s been plenty of others also. I love them all.
Finished​(switch female)
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2019
Finished​(switch female) • Apr 22, 2019
My Master named me Jewels, which is a nickname for my real name, Julia but he also calls me sweetheart most of the time or ‘my love’. When he’s feeling randy he calls me slut.

I call him Sir or Master most of the time but in times of seriousness between us or heartfelt communication I call him Dominus.
Serene​(sub female){Covalent}
4 years ago • Apr 26, 2019
Nicknames to me are very intimate. I don’t tend to share them with people.

I personally would hope that my Dom would call me something he doesn’t or hasn’t called anyone else.

It should be an expression of your relationship.

I know weird thing to romanticize, but I do.
InYourHead​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 25, 2019
InYourHead​(dom male) • Aug 25, 2019
I am sort of unusual, I suppose.
Around family, I am Charles.
In public, I am Sir, and in private I am Master.

As for my girls...
If she is a sub,I generally call her by her name.
If she is a slave, I usually give her a new name she must go by. Her slave name. One that suits her personality and her nature.

if her first name is unusual, or particularly beautiful to me, i do not change it.
Around family, her new name is a "pet name"
Bear in mind..this is only after we are solidly established with each other.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 27, 2019
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Aug 27, 2019
Daddy calls me Ruby, Darlin', or baby girl usually. When we play, he calls me his cumslut or other names like that.
I call him Daddy 😘😊🤗
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
4 years ago • Aug 27, 2019
When me and my Domme were first talking, She would say good girl after I answered Her questions or did something for Her, even if it was something small. I loved it more than I can explain and I had expressed this to her. Now it has just become what she calls me. 😄 I call Her Miss T. 😍