Online now
Online now

Anyone know how i can subconsciously convince my wife to become my sub?

LadyR81​(sub female){--YES--}
4 years ago • May 15, 2019
My problem is kind of similar. I'm a sub with a vanilla husband. The furthest he will go is furry handcuffs, and that's it. I have come to an understanding that he wasn't as comfortable with the lifestyle as he thought. I love him, I do. Until something changes, I'll keep having those dreams icon_wink.gif
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
4 years ago • May 14, 2019

Re: 2 options

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • May 14, 2019
lovemyfatpigs wrote:
You only have 2 options, either openly discuss it with her. Or do what I do with all my pets, seduce them with hypnosis.
I have several great hypnosis scripts as well as a simple guide outlining how to seduce your partner with hypnosis with out telling them your going to hypnotize them.

Talk about a red flag.
drdomme​(sub female)
drdomme​(sub female) • May 14, 2019
@shawntel, agree. Also, the OP deleted his profile days ago. Not surprised after some of the responses he received.
sweet november​(sub female)
He's said ok he accepts it, it's his cross to bear, twice on this forum.
Stop judging the man for goodness sakes.

All of you know it alls that judge so easily will find that life isn't as easy as you may think.

Someone called him dumb for marrying her... nice.
Someone else seems to believe not many married people are on here. That's being blind. And he wasn't putting a tune line on her healing. I didn't read any of that from him.

My goodness, this place. So negative.
lovemyfatpigs​(dom male)

2 options

lovemyfatpigs​(dom male) • May 14, 2019
You only have 2 options, either openly discuss it with her. Or do what I do with all my pets, seduce them with hypnosis.
I have several great hypnosis scripts as well as a simple guide outlining how to seduce your partner with hypnosis with out telling them your going to hypnotize them.
MsNevermore​(other female)
4 years ago • May 13, 2019
MsNevermore​(other female) • May 13, 2019
Subconsciously? No.

What you can do is keep communicating what you feel and need. You can try to find a middle ground or compromise.

Will it work? 50/50...

Look up Dosey Easton book :
When Someone You Love is Kinky https://www.amazon.com/dp/1890159239/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Knp2CbAG64AMP

Read it yourself first then ask her too and then together sit down and discuss. Be ready to answer the hard questions as well as hear hard truths. But open, honest and conscientious is best.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2019
Then, I’d she wants no part that’s end of story. How my previous was too, have a hard time shaking abuse from D/s.
MstrMC​(sadist male)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
MstrMC​(sadist male) • Apr 24, 2019
I do love my wife. we have discussed this life but due to some jackass in her past she wants no part of this world or that side of me again.