Online now
Online now

Sadistic Practices

SadistDevin​(sadist male)
4 years ago • May 7, 2019

Sadistic Practices

SadistDevin​(sadist male) • May 7, 2019
For those of you who identify as sadists or masochists, I love to hear what you all like to do/ like to have done to you. Most extreme things you’ve done, things you enjoy the most, most creative tasks or scenes. Etc. maybe we can all get some ideas from one another.
I personally enjoy stuffing and stretching. Having my sub either use increasing large objects to fuck themselves with or using something like markers or pencils and constantly insert more, one at a time. I like to use a vibrator on the clit while doing anything sadistic to associate the pain with stimulation.
Regis​(sadist male)
Regis​(sadist male) • May 7, 2019
Hello hello! To begin I'd like to state first that me and my partner follow RACK rather than SSC so I'll probably get flak for that bit alone and some of our practices lol.

I'm a Sadist yeah, and a lot of my extreme practices have to do with cut and blood play. (Warning this bit is graphic so read ahead at your own risk) For example, I love making controlled cuts on my partner enough to have her bleed some, then take two fingers and PULL the cut in apart like you're trying to open a pistachio. Gets great reactions let me tell you. Encourages blood flow too so that's fun.

I also love dripping real hot wax over the nipples and costing them in a few layers. Then peel them off, the wax taking some nipple glands with them (those fleshy bits of the nipples that swell up for moisturization) and THAT usually gets all kinds of reactions/screams in a good range.

Stuffing and stretching is also great heh. I got images when you brought that up. My partner's real tiny, 5'2" and barely cutting 90ish pounds. I'm about 6 and my fists are the size of a big coffee mug. She loves being stuffed to the brim, be it with bundled up lace panties of the handle end of our boxcutter, but she loves it best when I try my hand. I can only get about half of my closed fist in before we get stuck but she loves it anyway, it literally fills her up and it's even better when I try to force the rest of it in (without wrecking her flesh and elasticity down there lol)

So yeah that's a few things we enjoy. Maybe a bit too extreme for your tastes depending on your limits but yeah.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
My masochistic side mostly enjoys the various forms of impact play, biting, rope burn, handcuffs or other bindings that are tight enough to effect the skin, clamps and clothespins on various parts of my body, hair pulling, choking and breath play, being bound in uncomfortable positions... and generally almost anything that leaves a welt or bruise. (The leather belt is my favorite.)

As far as degradation goes, I very much enjoy being forced to beg and I also like to crawl, but I’m not a fan of verbal degradation at all. I gratefully embrace each strike from my Sir, but it’s the combination of the pain and whispered sweet endearments that send me over the edge into utter bliss.

I haven’t dabbled in knife and blood play yet but both Sir and I are intrigued by the idea and plan to experiment in that area in the future.
    The most loved post in topic
VWS
VWS
VWS • May 7, 2019
I'm a sexual sadist. My preference is for genital torture. Since I've never had a partner who was into more extreme forms of play such as cutting and the like, I suppose what I do may be considered tame by some.

I've done all the usual impact play, clips, pinching, spanking, pricking and so on. I don't do bondage, so the partner has to be capable of holding still for whatever I do.

Things I've done. Hmm ...

- Played card games with my partner where if she wins I paid up on cash, if I win I get to whip her pussy.
- Used a thick rubber band to snap on her exposed clitoris.
-Simple whipping of the pussy with a single strand of paracordj while she holds herself open.
- Repeated flicking of the clitoris with a dry fingertip over an extended period.
- Intercourse with a small strong clip attached to the clitoris.
- Simple pinching of the pussy while cuddling and kiss, with a focus on the clitoris and just inside the vaginal opening.
- Rough fingering and fucking with a bottle brush.
- Had my partner smack herself on the pussy with the handle of a wooden spatula with a focus on the clit and vaginal opening.
- Had my partner rub her clit with a shoelace stretched between her fingers.