Online now
Online now

Collars

Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 28, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • May 28, 2019
"There are also stages of collars. Training, consideration, protection and permanent. I’ve known leather families that used collars to represent a connection. I’m sure there are others I’m leaving out. Traditionalists/Old Guard view the giving and receiving of collars very seriously."

As an aside, I have seen some very elaborate leather collars, I've also seen some garden variety dog collars as well. Whatever someone is happy with, is cool in my book!

I agree your statement wholeheartedly. Part of MY (and must reiterate, I am only speaking for myself) resistance to online BDSM and online collaring, is that I do take a collar very seriously. Now having said that, it is quite possible that you dear reader, has figured out something I have not and that you do perceive online collars seriously and have a real and strong commitment. I do not claim to know everything, nor do I want to. But, if this statement fits your world, well I say enjoy and have fun! I am not here to pass judgement on anyone, nor shall I. I can only be Master of MY world and even that is sometimes a challenge.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
To be clear out relationship is not “ online”. It is long distance (for now) but very real. We spend as much physical time together as we can. I don’t poo poo online relationships but know that i could never maintain or be satisfied with that kind of a dynamic.
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
I take collaring very seriously....in 18 years in this lifestyle I only collared 3 and 2 are still with me one I now consider was unworthy of my collar but won’t go into that here.

My partner of 12 years is my collared sub and something he had to earn from me over a long period of time, proving time and time again he was exclusively mine and I tested him. He stood the test of time we are not married and I never personally have been married but I believe that’s a collar probably runs deeper than a marriage with the level of trust required for Ds relationships.

Because my sub partner has long standing illnesses I 3 1/2 years ago took on a maso slave to fulfill those needs in me. He has many times over earned the collar I gave him after 6 months training collar I gave him a full collar.

These two people are very special to me and they have my time, creativity and respect. Both these are long term real life relationships and very much valued by me.

I am in the U.K. and Fem Dom.... but thought I would put my reply out there. icon_smile.gif
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 12, 2020
I am now wearing a collar for my Dom. I love it. It gives me a constant warm tingly glow. wish I'd come to terms with this much earlier in my life.

But even now, I only wear it while I'm at home. If I lived in some place like San Francisco, I might wear it in the street. But in my town they don't tolerate such things, and if my neighbors knew, it would be the end of whatever meager respectability I have in this community. (It's tough enough for me to remember to take if off before I answer the door.)