Online now
Online now

Conservative Swimwear for Beach Goer???

BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
5 years ago • Apr 24, 2019

Conservative Swimwear for Beach Goer???

Hello all, I’m brand new to BDSM. My dom and I have been together since November. It’s new to me but not to him. He has a strong aversion to me showing my ass cheeks. I live at the beach and even my most conservative swimsuit shows the little cheek part. Without wearing a fat girl clown suit, does anyone have any suggestions about how to please my dom?? So far I have been wearing shorts and tank tops. I would do anything for him - even wear a fat girl clown suit. But surely someone else has a dom who has strong preferences about public attire. Help?
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 24, 2019
I’m not sure what a “fat girl clown suit” is, but boy-leg bottoms cover your butt.
Shiro​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
Shiro​(sub female) • Apr 24, 2019
Use a sarong or buy boy cut swimwear bottoms. icon_smile.gif

Swimsuits with skirts attached to the bottom are a common thing now.
Zaramia​(dom female)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
Zaramia​(dom female) • Apr 24, 2019
I assume he is not requesting a Burkina, which is very modest and can be purchased online very cheaply, but just something more "modest". Buy from any of the shops that cater to Northern, Middle aged women, like LL Bean, or Land's End, or Talbots. They are going to cover your ass, 100%, probably come with shorts or a little skirt as an option, etc. In the absence of these, a sport bra top and a tennis skirt is a great compromise if you don't need to go full out modest - see genius, latter day saints, Burkina, etc....
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 25, 2019
Fat girl here.
I enjoy nude beaches so much I dont go to clothes ones anymore.

Just so that you know I'm a SSBBW and because of fat phobia it is difficult to find designers that will work with bigger sizes--I.E. - leaving us with clown suits.

On the flip side and related to topic ---
I have an idea --- cover your ass cheeks with the paid bills from a therapist that could teach you tolerance.

Shit. That went to far.

Duct tape.
It covers your ass and your mouth.

Well shit. It happened again.

I give up. Pass the pasta.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2019
Bunnie • Apr 25, 2019
Out of curiosity @ MasterBear... what does the “SS” stand for?