Online now
Online now

Conservative Swimwear for Beach Goer???

lil kitten xo​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2019
lil kitten xo​(sub female) • Apr 25, 2019
You may want to rethink your wording for future posts, and it seems very odd for your booty cheeks to be completely covered at the beach, but your dom your business. I love these shorts and they cover well
https://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=24~96~&ProductDisplayID=43544&clr=ARG
Miki
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2019
Miki • Apr 25, 2019
Yeah there was a better way to address "plus sizes" -- Let's not get into shaming anything.

However, all that having already been addressed, there do exist swim suits that don't show ass cheeks. After all, something that's all the rage doesn't mean everyone has to do it. You'll just have to dig a little deeper where you shop for beach attire.

I'm the opposite, with just a little more shape than an utility pole and I absolutely won't use "ass wear" (nothing there anyway) so if I can find more conservative beach wear, you can as well, either 2 piece or one piece, and they come in all sizes too.
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019

Re swim shorts

Thank you, these will be arriving on Monday! Perfect! I have a fat booty so it’s hard to get it to fit into the most modest of swimsuits. Sorry all for the insensitive wording; trying to get some help on editing or deleting but support isn’t quick to respond. I thought his preference extreme as well but it’s a small price to pay for being with him. And I really would like to lose the farmers tan I’ve been sporting since November.

I love these shorts and they cover well
https://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=24~96~&ProductDisplayID=43544&clr=ARG[/quote]
Lotus​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019
Lotus​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2019
MasterBear wrote:
Fat girl here.
I enjoy nude beaches so much I dont go to clothes ones anymore.

Just so that you know I'm a SSBBW and because of fat phobia it is difficult to find designers that will work with bigger sizes--I.E. - leaving us with clown suits.

On the flip side and related to topic ---
I have an idea --- cover your ass cheeks with the paid bills from a therapist that could teach you tolerance.

Shit. That went to far.

Duct tape.
It covers your ass and your mouth.

Well shit. It happened again.

I give up. Pass the pasta.

Omgosh...this response is so funny..I laughed out loud! (I “normally” try to avoid commenting BUT this response was SOO great hahaha.) Thank you for the laugh.

“Fat girl clown suit” ..uhhhhmmmm..RUDE!!!!!!
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Apr 28, 2019
Yes, I’m aware I offended. I’m sorry for that. This is the last time I will post on this thread or read any posts because it just brings in new comments that I’m already aware of. Obviously I have some fat phobia myself, and I’m sorry for that. I personally think a woman regardless of her size who carries herself with confidence is extremely sexy. Even in a string bikini. Even moreso, because I hate the clown suits just like I hated the fricken mumu’s for pregnancy wear. I think we should embrace our bodies and our sizes. And I am a mother to a breathtakingly beautiful 17yo 235 lb daughter. For the last time, sorry to offend. My words were not thought out and I regret it. I have contacted support several times on how to delete or edit the post altogether but don’t have any answers yet.
Lotus​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 28, 2019
Lotus​(sub female) • Apr 28, 2019
babygirl,

I definitely understand making mistakes and saying things I may regret. Takes courage to apologize!!
girliegirl4U​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 4, 2019
girliegirl4U​(sub female) • May 4, 2019
I agree with the sarong or there truly are decent and sexy swimsuits that have little skirts. I am more concerned with covering up the marks left from a crop. Fortunately I stay out of the sun for my skin.