Online now
Online now

Help

SlaveEric​(other trans man){Master Cal}
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2019

Help

I am a lifestyle Slave. I have 2 Doms. I have recently messed up and both my Doms are upset. I need help earning their forgiveness. Message me if possible. Please help or I fear I may lose them both.
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2019
If you don't mind me asking. Why do you need 2 Doms anyways? Just curious
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
I wished I was lucky as you. I'd love to have a sub or slave.
Miki
Miki • Apr 25, 2019
Would you care to elaborate a bit on how you "messed up"? Goes a long way to possible solutions.. Emphasis on "possible". Kinks, like "other people", can be a picky lot and once a trust is broken it's damn near impossible to fully repair it. That depends a lot on what happened to break the trust of course, hence the request for elucidation.
MsNevermore​(other female)
MsNevermore​(other female) • Apr 25, 2019
Honestly, it sounds like you need to talk to your Dominants. Without knowing more of what you feel you need forgiveness from the best advise we can give is for you to own (as it looks you're doing) it and trust that they will communicate with you how to move forward.

Be prepared that one or both may not and the most you may end up with is the lesson learned.
Was it done intentionally?
What was the cause?
How can you do/be differently?
Where do you feel the trust was broken ?
Why do you feel you need forgiveness or deserve it?

How will you grow from this experience as not to repeat it in the future?

All of this assumes that whatever it is was totally on you solely and I hate assumptions.
Finding where the breakdown started and open communication with all parties involved is key.

Rarely does getting others,with different dynamics, help. So we can "help" you with what we would do but that maybe the last thing that would be right for you or Yours.

So talk with Them.
    The most loved post in topic
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
I am in full agreement with what MsNeverMore said.

She has given you a lot to work with..
MstrMC​(sadist male)
MstrMC​(sadist male) • Apr 25, 2019
@MsNevermore​(other female) said it best and gave the best advice that I believe we all would without knowing the context of your dilemma. I know myself and others would be happy to give you advise and do the best we can to keep your Doms. Unfortunately, I feel that this would fall short. My History teacher used to tell the class " I'll give you my 2 cents but it will only be worth a penny". I feel this is a fitting statement Go to your Doms maybe give it a little while(hours,days, etc) as cooler heads will prevail. beg their forgiveness. hopefully, they will just punish you and that be the end of it.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2019
Jesus once said “No man can serve two masters, for either you will love the one and hate the other.” I think it can be very pertinent here, even though it was specifically a parable of God vs “the root of all evil” money. And by “Man” they mean man-kind.

Ultimately, without any context involved and not trying to shame you in any way...it sounds like some sort of conflict of interest arose. This affected both Dominants in your life, and showed that your devotion to your duties went derelict.

I urge you to consider serving one Master/Mistress...unless it’s like Husband and Wife who own you, I feel like there are going to be issues that arise from this situation...unless you cut one out of your life.

In jest, if you can’t read between the lines at what I am saying : Cling to one and only one , else you will lose both.

Then again this is only from a small paragraph asking for help...take it as a grain of salt.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 25, 2019
I am so glad that you found 2 people that own you.

That is a celebration.

That being said.

Apologize. Write a letter as to how you take accountability and your plan for change.

And as far as I'm concerned ignore people who cant answer your actual question.