Online now
Online now

Sub - Dom - Sadist?

SunBeam​(sub female){KingRamsay}
4 years ago • Apr 29, 2019
I’m not sure if he does come across entirely switch in my opinion. From an alternative perspective? I feel as though he may be a Dominant who is perhaps instructing you to top him on occasion in the bedroom (via pegging). The question is did you have any negotiations or clear guidelines in place when you started out? If not then maybe you should prioritise this by taking the time to discuss both of your wants and needs. Then you can negotiate clear boundaries that suit the both of you.

It seems to me that you are currently experiencing a difficult time with this turn of event and without any clear structure in place. Perhaps that is what’s causing your emotional turmoil. Communication is paramount in this lifestyle. A lack of understanding could cause serious implications (in my experience), so you should always be clear before participating in any play. I wish you both the best of luck.
Gia Playtime​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 29, 2019
Gia Playtime​(sub female) • Apr 29, 2019
Hello SunBeam

Your post checked box's for me. He is always dominating, in conversation, in going out, everything. But he started out with this wanting to be pegged etc... I assumed he was a sub. He has always said he doesn't like to use titles, he actually gets really irritated if I do so. I wasn't into this lifestyle at all until we met.

So as I said on my original post now he seems to be dominating, controlling, and is in constant contact with me. Sometimes it feels like he wants to own me. Other times it seems that he is leading me down a path or grooming me to fit his needs. He also likes to put me in awkward mental positions and then seems to take pleasure in my irritation and confusion. I don't know, I'm sure I'm over analyzing this.

Anyways. Thank for your time and thoughts.