Online now
Online now

Dominants in pet play

lil kitten xo​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 3, 2019

Dominants in pet play

Just wondering how far you take the terminology. I know there is a wide spectrum. Like people wearing gear because it's cute and they aren't even in kink. To people wearing masks, tails, and being kenneled. I'm just wanting to hear some views on different preferences and even gears (and the brands).
If you're a pet and want to chime in on what you like that'd be great also.
DrWakko
DrWakko • May 3, 2019
If you are looking for gear one of the best places is here: https://www.mr-s-leather.com/puppy-park

A pup once told me (and the rest of the class): “gear isn’t for the pup, gear is for us (watching)”
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • May 3, 2019
Me personally? I love pet names. Each one of my opportunities was named after an animal, turtle, fox, minx...doe. And generally I named them after their personality, or let them pick it for themselves.

My personal opinion is that it is very good when there is a bond/connection with the pet name. Otherwise might cause a bit of a misunderstanding, or annoyance.

As far as pet play? Collaring is a bit of a advanced thing, but if years have gone by and she’s still here..you bet I’d buy her a collar.

Wearing animal pieces is adorable, and would be fun to get the aspect. I don’t think I’d ever kennel. That’s my sorta aspect on it.

Good question!
DrWakko wrote:
If you are looking for gear one of the best places is here: https://www.mr-s-leather.com/puppy-park

A pup once told me (and the rest of the class): “gear isn’t for the pup, gear is for us (watching)”

This seems very cute and good quality. sadly I am not a puppy
Wiseonthree wrote:
Me personally? I love pet names. Each one of my opportunities was named after an animal, turtle, fox, minx...doe. And generally I named them after their personality, or let them pick it for themselves.

My personal opinion is that it is very good when there is a bond/connection with the pet name. Otherwise might cause a bit of a misunderstanding, or annoyance.

As far as pet play? Collaring is a bit of a advanced thing, but if years have gone by and she’s still here..you bet I’d buy her a collar.

Wearing animal pieces is adorable, and would be fun to get the aspect. I don’t think I’d ever kennel. That’s my sorta aspect on it.

Good question!

Thank you for your opinion and view!
DrWakko
4 years ago • May 4, 2019
DrWakko • May 4, 2019
For kitty stuff there is wish app and there is a leather maker who makes kitty masks. This group goes to various cons. I believe they will be at sin in the city this feb.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • May 4, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 4, 2019
Personally I think the gear is nice. For me it all comes down to headspace. You can having it thousand-dollar costume but it doesn't really matter if you can't get into that creative place. I never really understood it until the animal sanctuary group started meeting at our place and they were all horses.

I have bio horses and I was genuinely shocked at how their behavior drew out the Handler in me. I was actually very unprepared for those emotions towards ponyplay play individuals.

We have somebody who has a beautiful full body costume. We have somebody who has a corset. Both of them speak to me in very different ways. The one with the full body costume identifies as a draft horse. Which I have now. A bio draft horse. And I just love him all over. The one in the corset identifies as an Arabian. Which I also have and I take a shorter hand with him. He likes to play around till he knows you got him.

So I think the names are great and I think the costumes are great. But I would trade all of that for a good headspace any day
    The most loved post in topic
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • May 6, 2019
I was recommended to https://www.vuzara.com/ by a fellow kitten and it ended up being where Sir and I found my ears and tail. They looked exactly as pictured on the site. Took 2-3 weeks to receive (I believe). The quality is amazing and I highly recommend.
SadistDevin​(sadist male)
4 years ago • May 7, 2019
SadistDevin​(sadist male) • May 7, 2019
Although I like pet names, pet behavior and gear has always been iffy to me. There’s always a point where it starts to look a little silly to me and I can no longer take the scene seriously. (No offense meant towards anyone who likes that sort of stuff). The most I can work with gear wise is a collar, a leash, and maybe a tail. Anything beyond that, like a mask or ears is a bit off putting to me.
Pet behavior I’m a bit pickier on. Things such as crawling, being completely nude, sleeping in a cage, and eating out of a food bowl I enjoy. Once it gets to the point of making animal sounds it’s not really my thing.
I suppose I can sum it up to me liking the parts of pet play that go hand in hand with degradation based actions. Again just my opinion, no shade towards those who enjoy all aspects of pet play.