Online now
Online now

Satisfying my Exhibitionism in my D/S Relationship

BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • May 9, 2019

Satisfying my Exhibitionism in my D/S Relationship

Hi! I am a new sub exclusive with my first dom since November, and still learning about the lifestyle (thankful to all of you on this site!). I have always been an exhibitionist, and (as some of you may already have figured from my swimsuit post) my dom likes me to cover up around others but welcomes exhibitionism with him. We have discussed (and he is open to) doing some online scenes with full masks. Are there other sub females who are exhibitionists with a dom who likes you to stay covered? I want to find ways to please both of us. Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
CapnRick​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 11, 2019
CapnRick​(dom male) • May 11, 2019
This is a fun topic when a sub is naturally exhibitionistic... As a Dom who does't do online videos (and would never do without a mask, since every frame could be captured and made public) I prefer the flashing photo as a sort of feeding for an exhibitionist streak..
For instance: with a helper, go into a public place, with at least one other unknowing person in the background, take and provide a nipple (or panties, or ass cheeks--some body part) picture. This works for park benches, busy streets , beaches and so on.
Another fave would be requiring restaurant flashing, with other diners in the background.

This kind of assignment is very difficult for subs who are not exhibitionists at heart. It runs counter to all the things they were taught as girls, so I rarely get into this kind of requirement for a sub. Now and then, though, it can be arousing for the naughty risks involved... Imagination plays a big part as well.

Legal note--- Male subs take added risks, since flashing exposure in public is a crime. Maybe it is also a crime for women, but seems hardly ever reported or prosecuted..
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • May 11, 2019
Thank you @Capn Rick. I love these suggestions! But my Dom likes to keep me covered, which is the issue. I’m happy to do it for him and have completely adjusted my beach attire and habits for this reason. We have discussed doing videos with masks so that is one option that we haven’t gotten around to yet. I see people on here who have beautiful scene photos in their profiles that don’t involve their faces. I think I will discuss with him whether he would be open to it. Very sexy!