Online now
Online now

favorite rope bondage

thirstyharley​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 30, 2019

favorite rope bondage

thirstyharley​(dom male) • May 30, 2019
What is your favorite position or positions to use rope with?
Tutorials and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks! icon_smile.gif
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 30, 2019
@ thirstyharley,

good question icon_smile.gif
For myself as a bunny, I’d have to say my most enjoyable experience (so far) was a floor tie, and it was simply a corset tie... but incorporating my arms into it as well. We were just playing around and since I love restraint, my Rigger at the time decided to indulge me icon_biggrin.gif

Shifting into suspension, as much as I absolutely love it, the ties tend to be a lot more simple. However, the positions are seemingly endless, which is a lot of fun. Favourite position so far would be face down. You can’t help but feel like you’re flying icon_biggrin.gif

Having said this, I tend to have a bit of a fascination with predicament bondage, so I do also enjoy the ties/positions that are slightly challenging also.

How to choose... 🤔
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 30, 2019
I got so excited, I forgot the tutorials/suggestions part lol... oops.

My personal opinion when it comes to things that require technical application and knowledge, is that you can’t beat hands on learning from reputable teachers. There are great tutorials (Knotty Boys I think is popular, also anything by Midori) however, rope does have the potential to cause harm (I actually think it’s very much underestimated as to how dangerous it can be... nerve damage can be permanent), so it is important to arm yourself with knowledge and a safety first attitude icon_smile.gif

Groups and classes are also a good way to find yourself a good bunny or to help yours gain some knowledge as well (yes bunnies require some level of training and knowledge too... something often overlooked imo).

I personally believe that a combination of in person and tutorial learning is a great way to go.
Bunniee​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 31, 2019
Bunniee​(sub female) • May 31, 2019
I would say i like to be in pretty much any tie/position. The experience of being tied up on the whole is amazing for me.
I prefer a rougher rope like coconut something with a bit of texture. If it was acceptable to walk around in a rope outfit i would but its a bit too revealingfor day to day icon_wink.gif
Loads of videos and tutorials on the internet its just practice practice practice
Gilrad​(dom male){TreasureMe}
4 years ago • Jun 1, 2019
Azzabackam wrote:
Honestly, I'm a simple man. Just binding hands/ankles together is my fave. I've never been particularly fond of the super-intricate work, but I applaud people who can do it.

Yep. Right there with you. I think the knots look great and when I have a rope bunny, I'll definitely practice on her but I'm not buying a blowup doll to practice knots. lol I'd be crap at it anyway so it would be a waste of money for me.
Zaramia​(dom female)
4 years ago • Jun 1, 2019
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jun 1, 2019
Sorry, can't choose.
If my rigger has a passion for intricate, pretty rope, that's my favorite at that moment.
If my rigger chooses to practice "take down" rope, verbal, or predicament bondage, and has passion for it, that's my favorite.
I can be tied to immobility with your voice, with one string, or with 25 hanks of rope. If my top is passionate about it.
no tutorials available for passion. sorry.
HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
4 years ago • Jun 3, 2019
I have friends who practice on a huge stuffed monkey. You practice on your own leg, body, and chair backs. Its dangerous. Take classes, go to groups. I would never let anyone touch me with rope that didn't tie on there own leg minimum. I have areas that I can faint from and have lasting nerve damage, anyone even attempts to get near those areas will have a price to pay. So if a blow up doll is to expensive stick to looking at photos. Its not child's play. There are many groups out there. I know of one that's all self ties. I'm not a top, but I self tie.
TheAnt​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 3, 2019
TheAnt​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2019
I saw the couple of websites mentioned and I really like Lazarus' theduchy.
He has videos and step by step pictorials.
DomAnt