Online now
Online now

Sex slave trade

sissyboyallison​(sub male)
4 years ago • May 11, 2019

Sex slave trade

sissyboyallison​(sub male) • May 11, 2019
This isn’t necessarily an ad , but I am super into the idea of becoming a sex slave and it is something that I have seriously considered and pondered and I think i want to do it. Does anyone have contacts or any information they feel like sharing about this or anything like that? Or maybe stories about this happening to someone you know?
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 11, 2019
Hello and welcome.

I've met people who have been interested in this before. And here are some questions for you before you continue this particular path

Do you have a sexual preference? Understand that if you are a sex slave you have no choices and no rights. In other words you don't get to choose who your sexual partners are. Male, female, trans, non-binary, Etc...

Is having an orgasm important to you? Also understand that you being a sexual slave means that your pleasure is nonexistent. You are simply there to pleasure others. So if you're thinking that you become a sex slave and you get to orgasm all the time that's just not how that goes.

Are you trained or skilled and various types of sexual pleasuring? Including pegging, prostate stimulation, rimming, train, bestiality, watersports, scat ECT...

Are you adverse to multiple partners?

Are you adverse to being tied down in strict positions for multiple hours?

Are you adverse to barebacking?

Are you are adverse to rectal tightening?

Have you been tested? And if so how recently.

Being considered a sex slave is like being considered a commodity. You simply aren't a person as much as a collection of holes.

I'm curious to see what your answers are here.
    The most loved post in topic
sissyboyallison​(sub male)
sissyboyallison​(sub male) • May 11, 2019
Hello. I literally have no sexual preference. I love to pleasure all sexes and genders. I am into so much different stuff and sex and kinky things. I am very untrained and I am a virgin. My only thing would be that I am feminized in one way shape or form.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 11, 2019
Your appearance has no bearing here. If your person that you are being sent to prefers you to be in Butch gear then you show up in Butch gear.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
@MasterBear

I'm not sure if you saw my post regarding this.

Everything you say I know to be true. You loose yourself you are nothing at all. You have no rights what so ever. You don't even get to keep your name. Any money you have you forfeit. You loose contact with family. They'll eventually take you some where you are foreign to. If you don't make it through the trail period you still loose. Mostly people think is glamorous and exciting. To just add to if some one who uses you have a disease it's like what ever. If you catch it there is no health care for you. You will be discarded like trash. If you pass they don't notify family.

In April a searcher found me. It was a close call for me. Also, if one does the imitation of trying to contact you can be picked up for prostitution.

I'm not going on heresy but fact. By being almost pulled to this trap. It's far from what most can ever think. Just things I've learned through my experience.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 11, 2019
What you seek, could be part of a 24/7 TPE (Total Power Exchange) dynamic, where your owner for free or hire or their own personal use has you as a set of holes to be fucked any time they or their friends/strangers like, solo or gang banged. But the reality of that, will not match your fantasy. Firstly to be safe each person needs to be vetted re STI status, even if using protection. If not you run the strong risk, as do the users, of catching or transmitting all sorts of horrible STIs, life changing ones, even HIV, which while not a death sentence these days is still no joke to catch. So to be safe and sane, all need STI checked and everyone know whats what other wise the risks are high.

Even if everyone is STI free etc, do you really want, say 20 peoples (I am being a bit OTT here, but its possible) fluid in, and dripping out of you? Even if lube is used after 5 people using you, you will be sore, possibly even damaged. Is that something you really want? Something you want to consent to? And the ethical decent BDSM community is all about consent, and scenes like that would have to be fully worked out before hand, rules and guides put in place and an independent monitor used to keep a check on everything.

Remove consent, safety and sanity from this and you are left with something very dangerous, and what might be more the sort of thing that illegal sex traffickers engage in or forced sex slavery. Is that what you really are looking for?

It is certainly possible to have a safe, sane, fully, enthusiastically consensual relationship where you are feminised and your owner calls you, and you agree, a sex slave or lots of other things. But being an actual sex slave, that is mostly a fantasy and for those poor unfortunates who are actual sex slaves, if they could be rescued and freed I am sure they would jump at that. Hot fantasy and reality are two entirely different things.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • May 11, 2019
May I mention one thing that seems to be overlooked in this discussion?
Sex slave trade illegal in most countries in the world!!! I just thought that would be an important note to make?
Phanes57 wrote:
May I mention one thing that seems to be overlooked in this discussion?
Sex slave trade illegal in most countries in the world!!! I just thought that would be an important note to make?

Very good points which needed to be made. That's how I received the information I received. When I reported the people who contacted me.
MasterBear wrote:
Bdsm is slso illegal.

He isnt talking about non consensual sex trade.

Thank you... Did not BDSM was illegal as well. I was sharing my experience as it started out as consensual. But thank you for clarification.