Online now
Online now

D/s and M/s contracts

Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 27, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Oct 27, 2020
My Master and I have had a contract since we began over twenty years ago when we were Dom/sub. After every change in our lives we adjusted our contract to fit the present.

We decided on the contract due to his experience within the lifestyle and not wanting to be accused of abuse. I found it protected the both of us even more so than a prenuptial agreement.

We suggest to anyone and everyone of our friends and associates if they enter into a BDSM relationship to have everything on the table from your expectations to the things you will and won’t do.
MountainMaster
3 years ago • Oct 27, 2020

Surprised

MountainMaster • Oct 27, 2020
GagFan wrote:
I think a sub could present a contract. Although I think Dom's usually do that.

In my experience with bdsm I’ve never had been approached by a slave or submissive with a contract to formally offer themselves to me, I’d be rather surprised if they did. But pleased as well, subs that seize initiative are such useful partners.

MM
Moonstruck
4 years ago • May 17, 2019
Moonstruck • May 17, 2019
I can see where, even if you're not going to use it or sign it as a "contract," there would be great benefit in the act of composing one. It's a time when you MUST address the expectations of and responsibilities to both yourself and your partner. You bring things out in the open, things that you may not have communicated because you may not have really thought about them or had the opportunity to address them. This is a time when you get on the same page, so to speak. I can't see where knowing each other's expectations and recognizing the fact that you are both open and aware of those requirements could be a bad thing.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
4 years ago • May 16, 2019
DomAnt wrote:
Minx,
The link does not work. It apparently had added a second http on the front of the address.
Ant

OK I will go see if I can change it. I may not be able to but will loom for it only.

I know alot of Doms don't like contracts but I had a Master very high protocols. But it's a good contract those who do.
TheAnt​(dom male)
TheAnt​(dom male) • May 16, 2019
Minx,
The link does not work. It apparently had added a second http on the front of the address.
Ant
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
As I was told it's for safety of both. To me yes it was long but it was about accountability. We both were adults but it still felt like something of protection. Even though not legal you had something to fall back on. I think they are okay in a way but it all boils down to the dynamic of the relationship
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
BabyGirlFL wrote:
My Dom and I don’t have a contract (and I am not collared) but we have been exclusive for over 6 months and have plans for the future. I think a contract would help me because I have a hard time following the rules/expectations if I don’t know them, and if I don’t know them, I will break them, and if I break them, I will severely disappoint Sir and/or be punished. Granted we are getting to know each other and I am learning about His expectations, but I am really a list girl. It’s often subject to interpretation if it’s not in black and white. And I don’t like the consequences for the gray area stuff. Doesn’t feel fair.

You should ask your Sir for a list of rules and correlating punishments. Let him know it would help you immensely in understanding what he wants and expects. If you’re clear with him about your need for clarity and the underlying desire to please, he should be willing to provide you with that. You don’t have to wait for a contract to have written rules.