Online now
Online now

Blicking

MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
4 years ago • May 18, 2019
Bunnie wrote:
I was also curious about “blicking” lol. Haha... curious minds! icon_biggrin.gif
... now I’m wondering what you thought it was?

From the other side of the coin... I dislike that the people who have chosen to block me, can still see what I write. (Maybe I want to bitch about them behind their backs!) lol jk

Maybe we could think up something together. I think I opened a can of worms... Lol. Maybe I should blog it... 😉

But the blocking I agree with you.
Miki
4 years ago • May 18, 2019
Miki • May 18, 2019
Total blocking is done on larger sites and those with more resources (and have advertising) such as Facebook, where neither can see anything written by the other let alone contacting, (but one can still see them mentioned by third parties but that's really not much of an issue I would think, unless said 3rd party is in cahoots with a particular scum-bag) --but the PM block they have in place is sufficient for me at the moment. I only blocked one tool who drank a bit too much and refused to take "No Thanks" for an answer and haven't seen or heard of the chump again although checking the site while logged out shows he's still around.

But I can see where some of the more determined bone-heads might need a more thorough blocking. In the mean time if some jackass gets too persistent, they can always be reported and, depending on the context and frequency of the "contact" they can get the bum's rush outta here from administration.