Online now
Online now

Blicking

dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 18, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 18, 2019
Unfortunately currently no.

Blocking prevents them contacting you, but they can still love things you have written on the forums, though not your blog, and of course anything they write, you can still see, and seeing their name in the chat room, or as being online.

Many of us on the Cage have to put up with people we want no further contact from, blocked people, still being able to reach us via loves on forum posts. In my view, if they are blocked they should not be able to do this.

Even if a total block was possible, and the person vanishes right the way across the site, that doesnt address others mentioning them or talking to them in the chat room.

I dont know what the answer is to this.
TakenLower
TakenLower • May 18, 2019
I’m not going to say what I thought “Blicking” was about 😂
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
Tala wrote:
I’m not going to say what I thought “Blicking” was about 😂

Sorry my fingers hit the wrong key. Stubby fingers... Maybe I should use styles more. That would have been an interesting thought you had... Sorry everyone.
TakenLower
TakenLower • May 18, 2019
Oh don’t be sorry! It happens to everyone. If anything, blame my kinky brain🙂
dollMaker wrote:
Unfortunately currently no.

Blocking prevents them contacting you, but they can still love things you have written on the forums, though not your blog, and of course anything they write, you can still see, and seeing their name in the chat room, or as being online.

Many of us on the Cage have to put up with people we want no further contact from, blocked people, still being able to reach us via loves on forum posts. In my view, if they are blocked they should not be able to do this.

Even if a total block was possible, and the person vanishes right the way across the site, that doesnt address others mentioning them or talking to them in the chat room.

I dont know what the answer is to this.

Thank you... Yes I understand. I was actually thinking on the same lines it would be hard to do. But I thought what the heck ask. You don't know unless you ask, Right?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 18, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion - it has been mentioned before and it is something we hope to bring you in the future.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 18, 2019
I also thought when I read 'blicking' that it was some kinky activity I hadn't heard about! I'm disappointed icon_razz.gif
Villanelle wrote:
I also thought when I read 'blicking' that it was some kinky activity I hadn't heard about! I'm disappointed icon_razz.gif

😂 sorry just thinking maybe we can think something up... Sorry I wish I could change it now. But hey an interesting conversation starter right?
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 18, 2019
I was also curious about “blicking” lol. Haha... curious minds! icon_biggrin.gif
... now I’m wondering what you thought it was?

From the other side of the coin... I dislike that the people who have chosen to block me, can still see what I write. (Maybe I want to bitch about them behind their backs!) lol jk