Online now
Online now

sub corner.

rosethorn​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 23, 2019

sub corner.

rosethorn​(sub female) • May 23, 2019
Hi so after a few chats over the past few days, i thought a safe space for subs might come in handy. For subs to speak there mind and share stories and grevances (adehring to site rules). Autocorrect is running wild, if someone could post a correct spelling it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

To share stories, grevances, lessons learned and help lift each other up. Xxx

I also thought it might be useful for Doms to observe what subs deal with daily or the lessons shared and learned so we can all grow.
Rose
LizzyTgirlUK​(sub trans woman){I would do}
Well, as a tranny submissive, (from the UK), it's a shame that there are not many people out there BUT, understandable as it's not everyone's cuppa tea. I do long for a 24 hour session as a submissive and treated as such. Hopefully, some female, TV / TS will step up, (in their high heeled boots, haha, I should be so lucky), and take charge!

Love, Lizzy xx
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
This is totally random from the above but I was just looking at profiles and it made me think of this.... do any of you other subs get put off by Doms who are say 30 years old but claim to have “15 years of experience” as a Dom? I mean c’mon! Maybe they have 15 years experience being kinky but I have never met a 15 year old Dom. BOYS/GIRLS can not be Doms. It requires you to be a MAN/WOMAN to be a Dom. Exaggerating your experience doesn’t help you or make you look better, it only deters submissives.

Vent over.
    The most loved post in topic
Masterscs​(sub female)
Masterscs​(sub female) • May 23, 2019
This is a good post as I have been messaging subs/slaves who I could interact with. Master thought it would be good for me to make new friends
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • May 23, 2019
I think this is a great idea and I have question
Has any sub ever been naughty or broken a rule on purpose to get a rise out of their Dom ? If so why ? Also if 2 subs share a Dom would one of them hurt the other knowing they would report it to the Dom ? For background I woke up one nite this week with my husband who is a cuck and interacts with my Dom as well fucking me while simultaneously choking me and biting me . I kinda freaked out
It frightened me ! I have no idea what he was thinking we did talk briefly and he said he didn't think it was a problem because he didn't leave any mark on me.
He knows I don't like this type of thing and hey I was not awake to give consent
He knows I will tell our Dom
What does anyone think about this
I'm very confused
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
“Has any sub ever been naughty or broken a rule on purpose to get a rise out of their Dom ? If so why ?”

Yes. Because I’m a masochist and want to be punished *shrug*. I don’t really do this with my Sir because the level of respect I have for him is too high to allow me to feel ok with disobeying or disappointing him. If I want him to hurt me, I just ask. But with sadistic play partners in the past I have intentionally aggravated them knowing they’d react with more aggression.

“Also if 2 subs share a Dom would one of them hurt the other knowing they would report it to the Dom ?”

Quite possibly. Maybe he’s seeking attention from your Dom. Maybe he’s pushing the limits to test your Dom’s authority. Or maybe he was just horny and not thinking clearly at the moment.

Please let us know what happens! I’m intrigued.
Masterscs​(sub female)
Masterscs​(sub female) • May 23, 2019
Yes I have played up for a Dom who was neglecting me all the time and it was to get his attention and then i found out his attention was on another sub which he denied for ages. The Master i have today i can honestly say i have had no reason to be naughty as i get the attention off him i need
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • May 23, 2019
Yes, however, I usually only act out if I'm beyond tired or needing attention.
notsounsureanymore​(sub female)
I wouldn’t act out to get a rise, not a proper one, if I want pain, I’ll ask for it and hope he says yes. He knows I need it and it’s for a reason so would probably allow it.
I wouldn’t want to deliberately make him cross, seems a bit disrespectful...just my opinion.