Online now
Online now

sub corner.

CrimsonPaw
4 years ago • May 26, 2019
CrimsonPaw • May 26, 2019
LizzyTgirlUK wrote:
Do any subs like to reverse roll's? I cannot say that I am a dom... but I do like using proper bondage on a female and tease... oh wow! Tease and tease with some nipple play... any others have a similar outlook?

Love, Lizzy xx

This is something I'm experimenting with and I must admit, I don't hate it. I enjoy the high from the power trip. *Giggles*
CrimsonPaw
4 years ago • May 26, 2019

Re: A Whole New World

CrimsonPaw • May 26, 2019
BlueEyedButterfly wrote:
It's been about two weeks since joining the site and I need opinions of other subs. I had two very creepy messages sent to me and I want to understand if these messages reflect The Cage accurately and if I'm not worthy of calling myself "submissive".

I had a guy who his first message to me was that he wanted to breed me and then take and raise my son.

I had another guy first message was that he wanted to move me across the country to be a 24/7 slave.

Please tell me your opinions and red flags. Because this is relatively new to me I don't know what to watch out for.

Sorry your first experience here was so frustrating. Make sure you block and delete them. If they broke any of the rules of the site, please report them.
Getting to know others in this community is the same as how you do it in the vanilla scene. You get to know their personality. Find commonalities. Talk as friends, see if there's a connection. Keep building up from there. Predators do get on site, it's important to weed them out, and practice internet safety.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • May 30, 2019
I have a question subbies; how often do you communicate with your Doms? If you’re long distance is there a number of times or certain intervals in which you communicate? If you are live locally or together, do you talk or text while you or your D are at work? Do you have any rules about how often you must connect/check in (via text, phone, etc)?
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • May 30, 2019
Because he lives on a boat for months at a time, we're long distance. We video chat the first call every morning, then talk via phone 3-4 times throughout the day. There's also random texts/pics between calls. The video chat happens before he starts his shift at work. He doesn't have rules about when or how often we chat. I just answer when I can if I'm available. I leave the calling up to him since he's at work.
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
AKittenforSir wrote:
I have a question subbies; how often do you communicate with your Doms? If you’re long distance is there a number of times or certain intervals in which you communicate? If you are live locally or together, do you talk or text while you or your D are at work? Do you have any rules about how often you must connect/check in (via text, phone, etc)?

My Sir and I live locally. He has no formal requirements for how often we talk or text, but we have a routine that I love.

He greets me each morning, and I always wait for it eagerly. We chat off and on during work all day. Sometimes he'll call me on his breaks or lunch. We often talk on his drive home, chat to varying degrees in the evening. And then talk on the phone when everything for the day is done until bedtime. He tucks me in every night either by phone or text, no matter what. 😍

Hehe, I knew we were in close to constant contact, but writing that out, I see just how much now.

It's hard in one sense...When the routine has to change, everything feels off. I get tense and anxious. But it's also very comforting to me to know that he's always there, or will be soon. I worry sometimes that it's creating a sort of co-dependency in me that was never there before. But I'm hoping as long as my Sir enjoys it too, it'll just help build our bond.

I'm curious to see how this compares to others.
LizzyTgirlUK​(sub trans woman){I would do}
AmberRising wrote:
LizzyTgirlUK wrote:
Do any subs like to reverse roll's? I cannot say that I am a dom... but I do like using proper bondage on a female and tease... oh wow! Tease and tease with some nipple play... any others have a similar outlook?

Love, Lizzy xx

This is something I'm experimenting with and I must admit, I don't hate it. I enjoy the high from the power trip. *Giggles*

This is something I like to do, tease! I did this to my ex GF, (we're still great friends and she now lives and is married in the USA), and I like quick, speedy secure bondage... no messing around and then - it's tease time! Haha!

Love Lizzy xx
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • May 30, 2019
[quote="AKittenforSir"]I have a question subbies; how often do you communicate with your Doms? If you’re long distance is there a number of times or certain intervals in which you communicate? If you are live locally or together, do you talk or text while you or your D are at work? Do you have any rules about how often you must connect/check in (via text, phone, etc)?[/quote
He will simply text me the word
Call
And I do immediately
I dare not be late
almostpeachy​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 31, 2019
almostpeachy​(sub female) • May 31, 2019
We practically live together and communicate most of the day. He's at work now and I'm home and we text somewhat frequently. He would prefer more frequent but I'm not glued to my phone. I text when I can at work(hospital).

AKittenforSir wrote:
CraftyLove​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 1, 2019
CraftyLove​(sub female) • Jun 1, 2019
I have a question...beyond taking that not super accurate BDSM test how do you know that you are a submissive....how do you trust your feelings?

I guess I'm starting to question alot of my life and just want to know what others feel and think so see if we are similar in ways.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Jun 1, 2019
Bunnie • Jun 1, 2019
@ submissivewife,

“beyond taking that not super accurate BDSM test how do you know that you are a submissive....how do you trust your feelings?”

This is something I have asked myself a lot since beginning this journey. I always believed that there were specific characteristics that indicated whether or not I was “justified” in calling myself a submissive. And let’s face it... many voice openly as to whether or not someone else is a Dominant or a submissive *in their opinion*
How many times have we heard the old... “they’re not a (true) sub because...”
Or “they’re not a (true) Dominant because...” *they don’t match what *I* believe are the characteristics for that “role”*... is the unspoken part of those sentences.

After considering this for a long time... and constantly second guessing myself... the conclusion I came to that has become my determining factor is really quite simple...

Does it nourish you?

I mean truly nourish you... on a soul level.

In my opinion... if being submissive is what nourishes you, you’re submissive. If being dominant nourishes you, you’re Dominant. If both nourish you, perhaps you’re a Switch. Or however else you choose to identify.

However, as far as I see it, “being” those things means nothing. The magic is in the dynamic that is created between the people involved. To me, that’s where it all exists.

A strong woman may not seem submissive to a Man who can’t handle that, yet she may fall to her knees for a Master. I have been Topped by other submissives, met Dom/mes who I thought were subs and met subs who I thought were Dom/mes... ultimately, what others think doesn’t matter. If you are subservient to your Man/Woman... you are their submissive.