Online now
Online now

sub corner.

Indigo Baby​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 1, 2019
Indigo Baby​(sub female) • Aug 1, 2019
How do I tell someone I want them to be my dom? I've been seeing a guy on and off for awhile, and he knows a bit about what I'm into, but I'm nervous that if I tell him the full extent I'll scare him off.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Aug 1, 2019
Rather than telling him you want him to be your Dom, you should just talk to him about your wants and your needs (kinky and otherwise). Tell him what you like in and out of the bedroom, the qualities you find attractive in a man, etc. That way you can see how compatible you are in that regard and how receptive he is of your kinks before you come out with the Dom/sub talk. If he isn’t already familiar with D/s dynamics then telling him you want him to dominate you is probably not going to bring about the results you’re hoping for.

If you find that your kinks and your ideal relationship roles are compatible, then start the D/s talk. Ask him to throughly research what the dynamic entails before he agrees to take on that role.
ALittleLove​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 3, 2019
ALittleLove​(sub female) • Aug 3, 2019
Low wrote:
I think this is a great idea and I have question
Has any sub ever been naughty or broken a rule on purpose to get a rise out of their Dom ? If so why ?

Yes, all the time. Mostly because I like the look and/or sound he makes when I test him. Not so much for the part after that... LOL
Blue Kat
4 years ago • Aug 12, 2019
Blue Kat • Aug 12, 2019
I'm don't Know if I'm in the right place. I told my friend's I had needs. some of them laughed. but jokes aside. switch or not I need help making choices.
I need hugs. I'm a brat . not going to change, I need. am I different. if I am on the wrong site tell me,
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 12, 2019
Hi @ Debz,

I like to use Fetlife to find local groups, munches, skill shares and events to go to. I was lucky in that the first group I found suited my values and personality perfectly, however from the sounds of some others experiences on here, there may be times where it’s necessary to meet a few different groups before finding one that feels right for you. Good luck icon_smile.gif
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 12, 2019
Hi @ Blue Kat,

Firstly, welcome icon_smile.gif

I can’t say if you’re on the right site for you or not. However, I would suggest simply looking around and having a read of the forums and blogs, listen to some podcasts, pop into the chatroom, chat with some people if you’re comfortable to do that. I think that’s the best way to get a feel of it and see if it feels right for you.

Something I definitely can do however, is send hugs *🤗*