Online now
Online now

sub corner.

Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
4 years ago • May 23, 2019
I've acted out.
I've dug in my heels and refused to do tasks and assignments and follow rules when he was way behind on his end of things and I felt like he was too busy for me.
"Why do I have to do all the things when you don't do your stuff like you promised?"
Total grumpy and sad little.
I didn't get in trouble, but I did end up doing my stuff 😝
Corpsdom​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 24, 2019
Corpsdom​(dom male) • May 24, 2019
@Low, I've owned 3 slave couples, and I always kept the cuck in chastity so that this very thing could not happen. I'm surprised your hubby engaged in that type of behavior. I'm assuming he knew not to fuck you and did anyway for his own selfish needs.

I never had one slave "hurt" the other. But yes, both slaves knew I would be told and then I took appropriate action. The punishment was harsh for the cuck, but it never happened again. In your case, I'm sure your Master would or will reward you in some manner, as I would and have.

Some slaves are brats or will test their Owner's patience to get a response. I weed those potentials out when I'm looking for a new slave. Other times, when I have had that type of slave, I continue to make the punishment more and more harsh until I have the cuck begging for forgiveness. Then I continue the punishment for a bit longer, just to make sure he does not engage in that nonsense again. One time the cuck disobyed me yet again. That time I made his punishment unbearable. Not only for disobeying me, but lying to me.
Bunnie
4 years ago • May 24, 2019
Bunnie • May 24, 2019
@ rose, great idea icon_smile.gif
I look forward to seeing what comes up.
LizzyTgirlUK​(sub trans woman){I would do}
4 years ago • May 25, 2019
Low wrote:
I think this is a great idea and I have question
Has any sub ever been naughty or broken a rule on purpose to get a rise out of their Dom ? If so why ? Also if 2 subs share a Dom would one of them hurt the other knowing they would report it to the Dom ? For background I woke up one nite this week with my husband who is a cuck and interacts with my Dom as well fucking me while simultaneously choking me and biting me . I kinda freaked out
It frightened me ! I have no idea what he was thinking we did talk briefly and he said he didn't think it was a problem because he didn't leave any mark on me.
He knows I don't like this type of thing and hey I was not awake to give consent
He knows I will tell our Dom
What does anyone think about this
I'm very confused

Good point! I will, as either a male sub or as a tranny sub,always like to see how 'dom' they are... like I'll see if they are smiling and say something inappropriate that a slave shouldn't say and see if they 'react' and take control. As I have stated, in my profile, I have found that to remove any inhibitions about being a slave if I drink, (as a non drinker actually), some whiskey I feel that that set's me up in a different mind state and I can go with whatever is required... strange I know. I had a girlfriend for 12 years', still GREAT friends and she lives, and has now married, in the USA... but I found being dommed by her a bit... awkward BUT, if I'd had used that dreadful drink, (and... I actually do NOT like it at all), I would have been fine with her doing what she wanted to, shame! Good luck everyone! Lizzy xx
LizzyTgirlUK​(sub trans woman){I would do}
Do any subs like to reverse roll's? I cannot say that I am a dom... but I do like using proper bondage on a female and tease... oh wow! Tease and tease with some nipple play... any others have a similar outlook?

Love, Lizzy xx
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • May 25, 2019
AKittenforSir wrote:
This is totally random from the above but I was just looking at profiles and it made me think of this.... do any of you other subs get put off by Doms who are say 30 years old but claim to have “15 years of experience” as a Dom? I mean c’mon! Maybe they have 15 years experience being kinky but I have never met a 15 year old Dom. BOYS/GIRLS can not be Doms. It requires you to be a MAN/WOMAN to be a Dom. Exaggerating your experience doesn’t help you or make you look better, it only deters submissives.

Vent over.

I get this a lot and it's puzzling
I once had a baby dom tell me he thought he was a Dom because his voice was deep !
I have learned that a true Dom has much life and experience under his belt
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • May 25, 2019
Corpsdom wrote:
@Low, I've owned 3 slave couples, and I always kept the cuck in chastity so that this very thing could not happen. I'm surprised your hubby engaged in that type of behavior. I'm assuming he knew not to fuck you and did anyway for his own selfish needs.

I never had one slave "hurt" the other. But yes, both slaves knew I would be told and then I took appropriate action. The punishment was harsh for the cuck, but it never happened again. In your case, I'm sure your Master would or will reward you in some manner, as I would and have.

Some slaves are brats or will test their Owner's patience to get a response. I weed those potentials out when I'm looking for a new slave. Other times, when I have had that type of slave, I continue to make the punishment more and more harsh until I have the cuck begging for forgiveness. Then I continue the punishment for a bit longer, just to make sure he does not engage in that nonsense again. One time the cuck disobyed me yet again. That time I made his punishment unbearable. Not only for disobeying me, but lying to me.
Sir you are correct he knew he is not to fuck me
He did it for his own selfish needs
He is going to be punished for his poor judgment and lack of control
My Dom will make sure
BlueEyedButterfly​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 26, 2019

A Whole New World

It's been about two weeks since joining the site and I need opinions of other subs. I had two very creepy messages sent to me and I want to understand if these messages reflect The Cage accurately and if I'm not worthy of calling myself "submissive".

I had a guy who his first message to me was that he wanted to breed me and then take and raise my son.

I had another guy first message was that he wanted to move me across the country to be a 24/7 slave.

Please tell me your opinions and red flags. Because this is relatively new to me I don't know what to watch out for.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • May 26, 2019
Anything other than a general greeting is a red flag. Typical things like introductions, asking how you are, comments or questions about your profile, or general questions and conversation that’d you’d have if meeting someone in person for the first time.

The internet has creeps, that’s just the way it is. But it’s also full of funny, friendly, “regular” people. Don’t let two weirdos scare you off.

I met my Sir here and it’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. It was worth the few creepers I had to block or ignore to end up with a message from him in my inbox.