Online now
Online now

Ageism?!?! Why?!?!

MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • May 25, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 25, 2019
Hello All!!

Please do not confuse age play with ANYTHING having to do with actual age.

It doesnt.

It is NOT ABOUT finding partners younger or older then you .

It is about being able to feel and indulge in whatever age speaks to yoi.
And whatever identity for that matter.

These concepts are oftentimes MISREPRESENTED.

Age play has nothing to do with BIOLOGICAL AGE.
And is oftentimes misconstrued as validating older men /younger women relationships born out of mid life crises panic.

Littles come in ALL BIOLOGICAL AGES.
So do girls/grrls and bois/ boys.

This is ABOUT HEADSPACE.
NOT BIOLOGICAL AGE.

uggggggg.......
MasterBear​(other butch)
If being a little, or a baby girl, or a boy has anything to do with biological age means that we would have to be able to age out.

BDSM makes its own rules. It's all about headspace. It doesn't matter if you're a 90 year old man if you are somebody's boy then you are somebody's boy. We don't tell people in BDSM that they can't be a rabbit because their ears aren't long enough. That's just ridiculous.

Where we do see a lot of crossover is older Partners seeking younger partners because of midlife crisis bulshit and they're looking to validate it through having a BDSM dynamic.

I will reiterate again from here till the end of time Littles, age play, baby girl, GRL, boi, have absolutely nothing to do with biological age.

If you're an older partner seeking a younger partner then that's perfectly fine but don't pollute it with BDSM bullshit validity through saying no no I'm a Daddy and I want a baby girl and they have to be in fucking diapers to make that happen. Just call it what it is I'm 60 years old and I'm fucking freaking out and so I need a 19-old to validate my existence

Moreover, both my beloved and myself are in my forties. Baby girl is an affectionate name that I give to her and have for years she and I may well die and when we're in our 90s and I'll still be calling her baby girl.
1crazygirl​(sub female)
1crazygirl​(sub female) • May 25, 2019
MasterBear yessss and I probably should of named my topic something else.. Should of looked up the word for age discrimination...ohhhh I just did it's AGEISM or Agism spelling works either way. Ageplay is an adult role playing with another adult being a different age.
My title for my topic is exactly what it should be, AGEISM ?!?!? WHY?!?
Yessss you're right on MasterBear and your bbg is lucky to have you:)icon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_wink.gif
1crazygirl/1cg
MasterBear​(other butch)
Ty!!
Unfortunately ageism is just a part of who we are as people. Just cuz we're in BDSM doesn't separate us from who we are culturally unfortunately.
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 25, 2019
I just wanted to point out the other side of the coin in regards to this topic...

I see young Doms experiencing a very hard time being taken seriously in this lifestyle. It’s a very difficult road for them... they have to “prove” themselves and their level of knowledge is constantly questioned. I myself have fallen into this trap before. However, I have come to learn that wisdom doesn’t have an age number attached to it. A few that I have met along this journey, have taught me not to assume that younger people haven’t experienced life.

What attracts me to someone is more their mindset than whether or not they can hold a flogger. For myself personally, it’s about whether or not they know why they want to be holding the flogger in the first place. In my opinion, someone with the desire to constantly better themselves far outweighs someone who can “make me cum,” or leave pretty marks on me.

*constantly bettering themselves includes the desire for educating themselves in regards to safe practices... before anyone pounces.
thirstyharley​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 26, 2019
thirstyharley​(dom male) • May 26, 2019
The important thing to remember is that all discrimination is bullshit. No exceptions. In your case the person may have simply been seeking someone who was physically younger, as youth may look sexier than older people in many peoples eyes.