Online now
Online now

Kinky Christian?

LordofPain56
4 years ago • Feb 9, 2020

CDD

LordofPain56 • Feb 9, 2020
djinni wrote:
There is a faction of BDSM for Christians called Domestic Discipline.

It is known to most as "CDD" Christian Domestic Discipline and closely related to the "Taken-in-Hand" and "HOH" Head of Household styles of Domination.
Devout Christian here and been involved in Bible study for years.
Genesis Chapter 3 says (to the woman) your urge shall be for your husband and he shall be your master.
In Exodus; The Israelite nation agreed to a "covenant" (a marriage covenant) with God at the foot of Mt Sinai, but the Israelites later became discontented and rebelled against God's Law. God punished them by forcing them to wander in the desert of Arabia for 40 years before allowing them to reach the promised land in 1400 B.C..
Similarly, In the books of Kings; God punished the Israelites for worshipping false idols by sending Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon in siege of Jerusalem around 597 B.C. taking the Israelites away as slaves.
There are examples of discipline all over the Old Testament.
Elsewhere it is written; spare the rod, spoil the child.
LordofPain56
Shiro wrote:
Collosians 2:13-14 Having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.

I've read the entire bible under prayer that I would understand. There's a lot of bullshit interpolations in the bible.

It actually states here through Colossians that the Ten Commandments are null and void.

Actually, the Ten Commandments are not void and never will be, as Jesus himself said "not one jot or tittle of the Law shall pass away before the end of the world". Rather, it is the Levitical ceremonial rituals and ordinations, which was written by Moses and laid beside the Arc of the Covenant that ARE null and void (because Jesus himself had fulfilled those laws by His own work in the Sanctuary. Please do not think the Ten Commandments are void. We will all be judged by the Lord in the end by our observance of all the Ten Commandments.
LordofPain56
almostpeachy wrote:
Nothing other than sex before marriage(which is a choice) would be against the Bible.

Lets not forget that the 7th of the 10 Commandments in the book of Exodus says; Thou shall not commit adultery.
And, in Leviticus 18 (I think), there are a number of prohibitions which include incest, homosexual acts, and bestiality.
Just Jessy​(switch gender queer){Owned}
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020
LordofPain56 wrote:
Shiro wrote:
Collosians 2:13-14 Having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.

I've read the entire bible under prayer that I would understand. There's a lot of bullshit interpolations in the bible.

It actually states here through Colossians that the Ten Commandments are null and void.

Actually, the Ten Commandments are not void and never will be, as Jesus himself said "not one jot or tittle of the Law shall pass away before the end of the world". Rather, it is the Levitical ceremonial rituals and ordinations, which was written by Moses and laid beside the Arc of the Covenant that ARE null and void (because Jesus himself had fulfilled those laws by His own work in the Sanctuary. Please do not think the Ten Commandments are void. We will all be judged by the Lord in the end by our observance of all the Ten Commandments.

Even though my dad is an ass, I love the way he describes this. God write the 10 commandments ts himself with his finger in stone. The other commandments were written on material that could be much more easily destroyed. The writing in the tablets was permanent, so those commandments are permanent. The other commandments were written on material that will easily be destroyed, so those laws are null and void since Jesus died on the cross and conquered sin and death
notavanilla
4 years ago • Feb 20, 2020
notavanilla • Feb 20, 2020
I am a christian and I think that God wants us to love one another. If your a dom simply beats/tortures another person as part of your BDSM experience and it includes a lot of humiliation and abuse then maybe this is not what God wants. Are you building up your mate or degrading them?
I tend to take a different approach and …
There is no exclusive answer for nearly every question. Let's offer one answer here.
I admit that I am a switch but let's break this down to something more simple. I may not approach BDSM the same as you do. I realize that I am a switch but I don't seek pain, but stimulation. You see those painful things can over time turn into actual stimulation. Let me give you an example. Russians are known to have these saunas and they would do this in the winter and leave the sauna and beat each other with branches to create stimulation of the skin. Whether this did something good physically I won't comment on this in this post. They however in some cases did this often and when they experience this it is not so painful but stimulating. At first BDSM can be painful or even very painful but this changes and it is not so difficult to handle. Now if you provide this stimulus to a body and then follow that up with a generous dose of pleasure to a body this can provide a very deep pleasurable feeling to the person affected by the action. Maybe you look at people like pain sluts but maybe they don't feel pain quite like you do and it can be more like a form of stimulation to them. Even a form of foreplay if it includes a sexual experience with this stimulus.
Some people that dom only don't know that this exists for switches, subs and maso people. Some switches are more interested in training than power domination of a person. To train a femswitch, femsub, femslave or maso to experience the stimulus and to allow that to roll with the pleasure in order to achieve orgasms. I think that you can train a person using BDSM to climax more easily.
Now if you switch you can both share in this giving of stimulus and have very warm feelings toward their partner, even deep forms of love and affection.
I tend to believe that even if it on the surface seems that this is a contradiction it is in some cases and maybe many cases to be true. If this is so then is it viable to believe that God would be against forms of BDSM if it was strictly for stimulation as part of the erotic existence within a committed relationship such as marriage? I personally offer a relationship that includes the use of BDSM stimulation for erotic enhancement without the degrading nature of domination to the ego of my mate. I am currently looking and hopefully will find a mate that has a willingness to experience BDSM with the goal of using the stimulus for erotic pleasure within a marriage.
A few final thoughts.
Is there anywhere in the Bible that shows that God has dictated what we can do with a married mate as part of erotic affection, love and sex.
There seems to be an absence of anything that I could find.
It seems more that God is concerned with whom we are sexually involved with rather than what we are doing with each other as part of erotic intimacy.
Where in the Bible does it forbid us to experience pain as part of pleasure?
God knows that life is full of pain but the Bible does not indicate that we must run from it. There is nothing that forbids this that I have been able to find.
Final thought is this matter of degrading and demeaning treatment. According to the Bible is that God exists within us through our soul. He does not want us to demean and degrade a person because it would be like demeaning and degrading him. We must love one another. I brought up briefly this matter of stimulation and having a committed switch relationship that balances for both equally in normal and even sexual relations.
I don't really think that God is for BDSM as we largely practice it but in a relationship as I described above does not in a clear way prohibit elements of BDSM as part of a committed marriage relationship.
I personally am single until I can meet some woman that would like to be part of a relationship similar to what is described above. Consider a mate that wants to balance Christianity with elements of this form of stimulus.

May God bless all of you.

notavanilla

I very much encourage people to respond to this discussion.

What do you think?

notavanilla
Ropernrider​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 21, 2020
Ropernrider​(dom male) • Feb 21, 2020
I was a christian for 27 years. I am an atheist now, but prior to deconverting I struggled with what I perceived as conflict between my religion, and my interest in bdsm. Due to this I did a lot of studying, and I have yet to find anything in the bible that says anything against anything bdsm related. The only thing I can think of is a prohibition on sodomy, which in the strictest sense of the word is any sex not intended for procreation (ie anal and oral). I think your comparisson of a Dom/sub relationship to that of Christ and the Church is a valid one, and it's something I thought of myself when trying to answer this question all those years ago. It's also worth mentioning that the bible is an extremely patriarchal book that puts men in authority over women. Period. Women were the property of their husbands/fathers. Period. A lot of churches now have backed away from this and take verses out of context to make men and women appear more equal, but that's just sugarcoating it. The way I see it, if God was cool with Abraham and Solomon having hundreds of wives, in addition to LITERAL sex slaves (aka concubines), I think he'll be ok with a husband and wife getting out a pair of handcuffs and a wax candle in the bedroom. Possibly not if the woman is the dominant one, as women are commanded to be subservient to their husbands. But if the Husband is Dominant and the wife is submissive, then some assless chaps and a feather duster are a non issue. Lol
youlikecontrol​(dom male)

Totally Agree

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Feb 21, 2020
I've occasionally thought of starting my own church/cult, women permanently exposed always in heels, just doing as requested, the services would be interesting and the days fly by, women to men ratio 5 to 1 all must have big knockers
Max Heathen​(other male)
Max Heathen​(other male) • Feb 21, 2020
I'm a Heathen, says so right there in my name lol. I do follow teaching of The Chirst and some others. Generally understanding the principals of God may help you understand your own inner struggle.
You have a creator, he creates. He's not a Idler, he's a Creator. What he chose to do was create you. How much time was invested? Usually 9 months lol but then again you are talking about a being who can speak things into happening. Simple facts: We are all unique but share the same quailty's and physical discription. Why? We are made in his image. He was like dude, We've made Cheribs, Seriphims, Angles, Stars (planets), Heck we even got creative and made that thing --> "Elders" (seriously look this stuff up, its better then sci-fi) so let's do something new, something with more depth... lets make humans. Every ear will be different from the first to the last one in existance! Every finger will have its own print design Oh OH! even the inky stinky toes! Hey lets go deeper and make EVERY eye have its own pattern so detailed you can't even SEE it with the naked eye. (<--Thats my kinda God). Now, lets give them understanding, a moral compass, bodies to allure each other, self replicating, crazy amounts of sensors aaaaaand done! Oh Wait! Boobs! Gotta have two of these creatures and one needs boobs!... So um... if he is a creator who made us to be in his image, with the God like power of mental/physical/imaginative growth. Why are we still stuck in the old testiment? That sounds like an idle... god. Did you know he still places things in this world/universe for us to discover? Think about it for a moment.. how much does he love his creation that he's still going out of his way to amaze us? Stimulate us? Push us to new levels of thought and experimentaion? I wonder if that same goes for the sexual sensations? Put a shaft into a hole it should all be the same yeah? No? you mean it feels different if it goes in missionary than it does doggie? Or even.. well you get my point here. BDSM is just one of many ways that man is doing exactly what we was intended to do. Experiment, learn, understand that no 2 people are the same and every experiance is unique (wonderful or FUCK NO! That ain't happening again!) Still... we continue to grow and evolve and pass down that wisdom/knowledge to others.
He loves his creation so much he gave them options. Each option has its own reward and punishment no matter how great or insignificant. Matter of fact he's like hmmm.. multipal options throughout the day so they are FORCED to Move! (cuz we be like.. esh, i just wanna be a lazy ass today) YOU made a choice! Ha! gotcha! So then we understand that if we do what is right to our body, mind, heart, the reward is pleasureable, contenting, joyful, etc... Bite me and I'll eye roll to the back of my head and have an overwhelming sense of .. well.. I like to be bitten. You don't? no? huh, so thats our choice and who we are, but i found that out feeling guily as fuck for what I am. Thats not God's fault. He made 10 commandments and later summed them up into 2 understandings. WE fucked it up. Terry don't like biting so biting is a sin! SHAME ON Anybody who isn't like Terry!! um.. wait.. God intentionally went out of his way to make everybody different, who am I to be ashamed of what I am when quite literly I was made to be different? Morals can fluxuate by upbringing, circumstances, life choices, etc but... when love (Not just an emotion) is the bases... isn't THAT the options he's set for us? To find out how to love a person who feels unlovable because of how they were designed and shaped by God and those around them?
So in comes disipline, because we need to know that some things WILL do more destruction to the body/mind/heart as well as socioty on a whole. Much as we don't like it, there is a Hard NO to us. You fuck sheep without a condom for long enough ... hello, welcome Sypholis! Thy shalt not lay with animals as you do with a woman. um... well.. MAAAYBE.. that's the reason for the understanding of Love thy neighbor as thyself? Disipline of one's self and that of another is needful to keep us from doing uncurable harm to our fellow lovers, brothers, sisters, man-kind and OMG when did sheep consent?! Was it like looking at the dude going.. "You a baaaad baaaad boy, cum in my nasty tight ass! Damn you hung better than that Ram!" So options are on all sides of the scale yes? What is good for you to do, what is not, and what is for general public safety best to avoid... Do we all respond to the same disipline? NOPE! I have a great pain tolerance, where in another can't even handle being told to stop something in a harsh tone. In BDSM do we all disipline the same? reward the same? No? hmm.. so if these are all set up by the Creator, for the created, why are we feeling what we do? Usually because its easier to destroy than it is to build and therefore we as a people tend to tear down others and ourselves rather than build them up, which is NOT the way of our creator. (Love the Lord thy God with all thy Heart, body & mind... Emotions, Actions, Thoughts/considerations) Generally speaking, God's way of love is as vast and varitable as our imagination to show and recieve it. BDSM to me is no different than missionary belly to belly... if both consenting adults desire this and it brings them closer together, creats a healthy bond wherein we can stop and say "Thank you Creator. For my partner. Making us unique and perplex. Making me who I am even with the good and bad around me." <-- Isn't that what he wants to hear more often? Try it from a genuine heart after as session and see how ya feel.

IDK, I could go on for hours but i'm hungry, horny, and need to pee so y'all have a great day and blessed be.
notavanilla
notavanilla • Feb 21, 2020
Max if your making a point you sure took a rather lengthy and rambling route to do it. Now getting to the point of your " Thank you Creator. Now I am not sure if what you stated is what he wants to hear. This sentence contains a question mark so it is a question and one that I cannot answer but seems to be directed at the readers here. This Creator did however make you and he did seem to spell some of his expectations of us in his word and other ways. Most people will not try to do any of it and will flat out reject him and all of it. Some people will want to try to straddle the fence and what becomes of that I dare not speculate but forgive me but I did.
I myself did not include a flat out rejection of Christianity. I gave this situation some deep thought and contemplation and felt that if I wanted to participate with BDSM I would have to govern it in some ways. I could not regard it like the wild west.
I sliced out any demeaning and degrading. I excluded a number of things that I felt would create divides between myself and God. After I considered what I suggested above I did not find that it was really in violation of anything that I found in the Bible.
If both partners consent to an expansion of BDSM as a means of foreplay and stimulation toward a intimate partner that your married to then I have difficultly with condemning myself or really any other person.
I am saying is that much of what is included in BDSM in a broad sense would not be acceptable to God but I did indicate that removing and equalizing the power dynamic and elimination of degrading and demeaning treatment and simply come at it with some bondage and maybe some additional stimulation before a intimate erotic experience that this would not be in conflict with God. As a result is the question is there anything that we could do with BDSM in a marriage that God would not condemn us for.
I felt I offered this narrow possibility that with the right attitude towards your partner that some of this could still be done without feeling any real guilt.

Any other thoughts.

notavanilla
notavanilla
3 years ago • Apr 20, 2020
notavanilla • Apr 20, 2020
Hoping to revive this discussion. These last posts haven't been responded to. Post a few thoughts here. I am curious about what some of your views are.

notavanilla