Online now
Online now

Kinky Christian?

xxxalexxx​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Apr 20, 2020
LordofPain56 wrote:
Shiro wrote:
Collosians 2:13-14 Having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.

I've read the entire bible under prayer that I would understand. There's a lot of bullshit interpolations in the bible.

It actually states here through Colossians that the Ten Commandments are null and void.

Actually, the Ten Commandments are not void and never will be, as Jesus himself said "not one jot or tittle of the Law shall pass away before the end of the world". Rather, it is the Levitical ceremonial rituals and ordinations, which was written by Moses and laid beside the Arc of the Covenant that ARE null and void (because Jesus himself had fulfilled those laws by His own work in the Sanctuary. Please do not think the Ten Commandments are void. We will all be judged by the Lord in the end by our observance of all the Ten Commandments.

actually the Levitical laws are not null and void either. It says in Mathew 5:17, "Don't think that I came to destroy the law or the. prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill." there is a distinct difference in abolishing and fulfilling. in fact, fulfilling means that Jesus participates in it himself. why would he participate in something and then say its wrong to do. if it was wrong wrong to do that would make it a sin, and if Jesus is sinless then that would have to make the leviticals laws still okay to do. he participated in passive, he didn't create it. same thing with Purim, rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot. Jesus was Jewish and he lived in a Jewish way. the only thing ever taken away is sacrificing animals because he specifically says that he is the sacrificial lamb for all and you can not get more obvious to that. so no, they are not null and void either.
Srbearcat​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020
Srbearcat​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2020
Been away for a bit and returned to some tremendous posts. Following Christ for me does have conflicting moments as I mix my BDSM reality to my christian beliefs.
Very good conversation here. I truly hope to find that one submissive to share my faith and serve one another within the bonds of bdsm.
Peace!
LordofPain56
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2020
LordofPain56 • Apr 22, 2020
Shiro wrote:
actually the Levitical laws are not null and void either. It says in Mathew 5:17, "Don't think that I came to destroy the law or the. prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill." there is a distinct difference in abolishing and fulfilling. in fact, fulfilling means that Jesus participates in it himself. why would he participate in something and then say its wrong to do. if it was wrong wrong to do that would make it a sin, and if Jesus is sinless then that would have to make the leviticals laws still okay to do. he participated in passive, he didn't create it. same thing with Purim, rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot. Jesus was Jewish and he lived in a Jewish way. the only thing ever taken away is sacrificing animals because he specifically says that he is the sacrificial lamb for all and you can not get more obvious to that. so no, they are not null and void either.

The Levitical laws are no longer necessary. Look at it like this; there are two sections in the book of Leviticus that deal with the physical cleanliness and spiritual purity of the Levites and the book gives them instruction on how to preform rituals, ceremonies and when to perform them in the sanctuary. The Levites took care of the sanctuary, it's physical contents and performed PRIESTLY rites.
Jesus Himself IS the sanctuary. He is the lamb that was slain at the altar of burnt offerings, He is the one who was purified at the laver in the courtyard, HE is the 7-branch candlestick (representing His Holy Spirit), He stands at the altar of incense offering the prayers of the faithful to God the Father, He is the one who is seated upon the mercy seat atop the Ark of the Covenant.
The sanctuary points directly to JESUS. When He died on the cross, the veil in the sanctuary dividing the people from the Most Holy Place in the sanctuary was torn down by an earthquake. This supernatural occurance signaled that from now on, there would be NO separation between God and the people. In other words, the people have direct access to God thru the Holy Spirit within them. There is no need of receiving a blessing from a human priest. There is no need of asking forgiveness of sin from a human priest. There is no need of receiving any sacraments from a human priest. The priests of our day are the Levites of old.
The Roman Catholic church does not recognize any of this. They have completely failed to see JESUS in the sanctuary. Jesus is now our High Priest. People can talk directly to Him. That is what He desires. Human church establishments all have failed to interpret prophecy and symbology in the scriptures in favor of their own power and enrichment and they are an abomination in Gods eyes.
The Protestant reformers of the dark ages in medieval times started seeing the LIGHT when they could actually get hold of a Bible and read it for themselves. They found many truths that the church was keeping from the people. This is one of those many truths Martin Luther found and posted in his 95 thesis on the wall of his church in Germany.
LordofPain56
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2020
LordofPain56 • Apr 22, 2020
To make another point about what Shiro wrote: Yes, Jesus did fulfill the Law in every way (that Law is the Ten Commandments). And there were also accusations by the Pharisees that Jesus was profaning the Sabbath and had blasphemed against God. But they did not understand the purpose of the sabbath and did not know that Jesus was the son of God. it is NOT permitted to work (FOR PERSONAL GAIN) on the sabbath. But to do God's work on the sabbath is righteous. Jesus forgave the adulteress and they called Him a blasphemer. Jesus cured the sick and they called him a demon.
BTW, there are other section in the book of Leviticus that are NOT particularly related to Levites. There are laws regarding treatment of slaves, many laws regarding justice, business ethics and sexual morality. These laws I DO NOT COUNT among the Levitical laws any more than I count the clean diet laws in the book of Genesis to be lumped in with them.
These laws were given to the Israelites to follow so that they would be a human example of how to behave in the midst of their heathen neighbors, and were really meant for all men to follow, regardless of whether they were pagan or faithful to the living God.
sexyback​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
sexyback​(sub female) • Jul 14, 2020
Didn’t read a lot of the long posts and don’t intend to have any theological debates here but I honestly think it’s a matter of personality differences and preferences more than anything. I recognise having submissive tendencies, and respond to dominance, but that’s more to do with interpersonal dynamics and my own preference as well as personality.

As to what is allowed or not allowed, that we each have to drawn our own lines in accordance with our beliefs, understanding of Scripture (and obedience..).

At the end of the day, my wish and hope is to be able to find a man who also holds the same beliefs as I do, but yet also has dominance in his personality, and to be able to have this dynamic in our marriage, to our mutual pleasure.
ArtfulDodger​(sub female){collared}
Regardless of your "flavor" of Christianity ( whether you subscribe to a particular denomination or have your own private beliefs and spirituality) or if you are a Bible literalist, there is nothing in the Bible against BDSM. The only commandment that Christ gave us was to LOVE -- all the other laws, the endless "do's and don't's" people associate with Christianity - are imposed on us by man. We are different from other animals in that we, as humans, were given the extraordinary gift of pleasure with sex. If two consenting adults find pleasure in kink , why is that somehow "bad" or "dirty", while vanilla "missionary sex" is "good"? My partner and I are both Christians, and I know that BDSM gives him a way to express his deepest feelings of love for me. We have these wonderful bodies that are wired for pleasure - I consider it a gift from God.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Wow, theCage never disappoints, another great discussion.

i grew up in a conservative Christian culture. i realized at an early age (childhood) that i am attracted to guys. i equated my then Christian beliefs with "God," even though they didn't aline with reality. i married a woman and fought my self for most of my life. My sexuality didn't change, even with about 35 years of intense effort. The effort to be that kind of Christian was a tortured life for me (and i'm not a masochist).

Paul makes some comments about marriage. He states it's better to be married than to burn, which is debated in Christian circles to refer to either "burn with lust" or "burn from judgement in hell for fornicating" It does make me smile though because Paul was single and his take was it's better to not be married if you can be celibate because then one can devote their self fully to God. In the case of a gay person who doesn't have the gift of celibacy Paul purportedly had? The indirect answer i was given (and experienced) was to 'burn.'

But that depends on which "Christian" circles you participate in, there's pretty much a Christianity for anyone who wants to believe that way. Christians who claim emphatically, with scripture to back them, that "God hates fags." Then the next street over is the "open and affirming" church. It seems to me that most ultimately find a way to make their beliefs fit their reality, not the other way around.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2020
KINKY CHRISTIANS UNITE ! ! !

The bible doesnt specify anything about fetishes, but it does talk about poly, nmr. Apparently the lustful evil ways of man was cleansed with a great flood which could be interpreted as swingers or orgies as depicted by some murals I've seen. Many practices nmr by having their wife's maid servants bear children while others practiced poly by having many wives.

The bible does specify that the holy union between two ppl is sacred, but does not say anything about 1 of those 2 not being able to create an addition union with any other. It also doeant say either of those 2 ppl need to be a cis male or cis female. The basic concept of marriage was created by the catholic church in order to manage the census.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Jul 15, 2020
LordofPain56 • Jul 15, 2020
Max Heathen wrote: "Why are we still stuck in the old testiment?"
I personally am not stuck in it, but it must not be ignored as it is with "new Testament Christians".
Without knowledge of all the old testament, the new testament becomes confusing and the book of Revelation is meaningless.
The scriptures are not only a testamony to the character of God, they are also the history of the world from beginning to end. If you can't decipher Revelation, you won't know what to expect at the end of the world. You won't know what to avoid. The Old Testament is the key that unlocks all the symbols of Revelation.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Jul 15, 2020
LordofPain56 • Jul 15, 2020
Jesus fulfilled both Laws (the ten Commandments and the law of Moses). Jesus led a perfect life, never having sinned.
The life of Jesus is the fulfillment of the work in the sanctuary that was entrusted to the Levites (Levitical laws as written in the book of Leviticus). When Jesu died on the cross, He shouted "it is finished". He meant that the work He was sent to do in the sanctuary service was complete and does not require repeating by Himself or any human ever again. Now, there is a new covenant, better than the old covenant; which is that we "carry" the Holy Spirit of God in our hearts and minds during our lifetime.
Yes Jesus did fulfill the Levitical Law and FINISHED it. The work is done. It is not sinful to carry out old rituals and ceremonies of the sanctuary. It is just stupid. Because Jesus Himself has done it for us, once and for all time. The sanctuary service IS the plan of salvation for the human race. We proved we could not do it, so Jesus did it for us. That is how much He loves us and wants us to become members of His heavenly family.