Online now
Online now

Too many dommes

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 3, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 3, 2020
We are working all the time to improve the site and keep bots and trolls out. Without going in to specifics we've recently made a couple of changes that have helped immensely. However nothing is more effective than community moderation. If you come across something concerning please don't simply roll your eyes and delete it. Reporting it helps the community as a whole and we really appreciate the few moments it may take you to do so.
Razz
4 years ago • Jan 3, 2020
Razz • Jan 3, 2020
Thumbs up to Draconyx for hitting a proverbial nail on the head. On another site (shall remain nameless) they were coming through every few days.

"Hi, I'm a domme", blah-blah-blah.

Stolen pics.

I led a couple on and it only took a couple messages to get to the "join me on this site which has a payment option".

Happily married with my own submissive. So not only fake - they can't read 😂
SubAtomic
4 years ago • Jan 4, 2020
SubAtomic • Jan 4, 2020
maid4ever wrote:
It's funny, I was walking up the main street just the other day and there were dominant women throwing their knickers at me.
It happens all the time. icon_smile.gif

So glad I wasn't sipping my coffee when I read this! Made my morning icon_smile.gif

As a Domme I never play with a male switch. No point as they would only be frustrated when they want to 'switch'.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2020
Yeah flying knickers are irritating, but not nearly as much as when they add 2 rolls of quarters icon_razz.gif
Sami A​(sub female)
Sami A​(sub female) • Jan 4, 2020
I understand about being contacted by a lot of random Doms but I don't know about too many. I just had to play switch to two sub men because no one would play with them. They were really nice and not creepy at all. So it's not that. Maybe too many bots/fake Doms... but when a sub has to switch then I'd say not enough... real ones anyway.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 5, 2020

Re: Too many dommes

MissBonnie wrote:
I can honestly say this the first I have EVER read a sub complain that to many Dommes want him.
me too!

MissBonnie wrote:
rarer than rocking horse poo!
I almost snort-laughed at this turn of phrase. I shall be adding this to my regular vocabulary, so thank you.

To the OP, you should consider yourself somewhat luckier than others in your position. I would estimate that at least half of the male sub population will never ever find a domme who will want them, partially because male subs are a dime a dozen, and partly because half of them are one dimensional penis support systems. That being said I understand the frustration of having people jump down your throat, assuming that you will want them by default. People need to calm down. This isn't Amazon Prime with two day relationship shipping.
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 6, 2020

Throwing knickers

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2020
IowaDom wrote:
Yeah flying knickers are irritating, but not nearly as much as when they add 2 rolls of quarters icon_razz.gif

Or, if the knickers are creased by being folder round the enclosed brick🤔
Miki
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020

Miki • Jan 7, 2020
Ffuzzjack wrote:
Can I say that I get too many so called Dommes that want me as a sub. This is getting tiresome and usually too young with not enough experience, I just want to meet you subs and Dommes and get to know each other and find out our needs rather than take over someone's life as they might not like it. Just love to meet lovely ladies to have relationships .it might turn me on but I won't know until I have tried.

What the fuck? No such thing as "too many dommes" -- Jeez -Izz what I'd do, as a maso-girl, to meet just one who'll take a nice slick whip to my ass and back for fun--

I think you either mis-spelled-- are drunk-- or are full of shit, fella!
slaveforfun
4 years ago • Jan 8, 2020
slaveforfun • Jan 8, 2020
Too many Domme's ?
Are we on the same page with your definition? Lots of Fake Domme's wanting Money , the so called Findom is a sex worker Domme not a real Lifestyle Domme . If she wants Tribute she is a Whore not a True Domme , a whore will fuck you out of all your money and do what ever Kink or Fantasy you like , that's their job .
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020

slaveforfun wrote:
Too many Domme's ?
Are we on the same page with your definition? Lots of Fake Domme's wanting Money , the so called Findom is a sex worker Domme not a real Lifestyle Domme . If she wants Tribute she is a Whore not a True Domme , a whore will fuck you out of all your money and do what ever Kink or Fantasy you like , that's their job .

Heyyyy, easy there, tiger. Findom is a genuine kink for some people. Honestly, the majority of findommes are just lazy college girls who want to make a quick buck by sexually exploiting desperate guys while hiding behind a webcam or the written word, but you can't call a genuine findomme a whore. Whores put out for the money the receive. Findommes usually do not. D/s is about power exchange, and in our excessively commercialized culture, what's a better signifier of power than magical money?

Sounds like someone let a lazy college chick take advantage of them 🤔

To be crystal clear, I am not a findomme myself, but if the community is ok with littles and furries without crying pedophelia or bestiality, why should a findomme be called a whore?

Also, why do you unnecessarily capitalize words and use random apostrophes?