Online now
Online now

Too many dommes

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 9, 2020
I couldn't help but post this link...hilarious!

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/pan49b/wetherspoons-app-financial-domination-fetish

And as many of you know, regardless of how you feel about findom, we don't allow it or any other financial exchanges here at THE CAGE.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020
@Villanelle​

OMG. That's hillarious. I have serious moral issues with findomme stuff, but if I ever go back to England I am SO doing this. Spoons has a few good cocktails, and a cheap, so... £3 is more of a joke than anything. I'm I'm laughing my ass off at this whole thing.

Also, I wasn't saying findom was a good thing or that it should happen here, I was just saying that it is a legit thing.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jan 10, 2020
Like Meg I'm also not against Findoms or ProDommes, as long as they are 100% transparent in there actions. Its the deceit and covert actions that gives them a bad reputation.
thanks for the link Villanelle​ I love how its been twisted and used for other purposes LOL Trust the Brits!
Punder
4 years ago • Feb 23, 2020
Punder • Feb 23, 2020
I've never heard such a thing. There aren't that many dommes and most I've encountered aren't serious and are just after a quick buck
subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, }
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020
subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, } • Feb 24, 2020
Ok. Ok . let's give the subbie a break. We all know there are some fakes who don't read a profile. Some bots and what nots. (Nots) looks funny in print. I say , bring em on !!!! Im an attention whore anyway. Have some fun . lots of really good Kinky peeps on here. So what? You expose yourself? That's why your here. Well, at least I am . all are welcome to drop me a note. Please drop me a note....I'm almost desperate
ladiescumreceptacle
3 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
ladiescumreceptacle • Mar 28, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm new here to the Cage. I know what he's talking about, as I get the same messages. Not from this site, but I think the one he's referring to is a site called, Fetster.com. That site is overrun with fake Dominant women profiles, created by scammers, using stolen photos to try and con people into sending them online Tributes, and Gift Cards. They especially love us old guy's, thinking we're desperate and easy prey. But, here is how you can tell the fakes from real Domme's.

1. They always try to get you off the site within the first or second message to chat through text, hangouts, kik or some other medium, saying it's easier to chat and get to know you. That way, there is no conversation trail when you try to flag them. The problem with this is, it's not easier, as they are already talking with many other potential victims at the same time. Meaning, after you send them a message, it takes upwards of a half hour or more to hear back from them again. Really? In what universe is this easier?

2. They always misspell common words, and write the same way , using phrases like..."I can't wait to read from you again". Who say's this?

3. They always say you are super cute (even though you might look like an out of shape, balding ogre like me) and that they want to own you right then and there, without knowing anything about you!! Again...really?

4. They always tell you what you want to hear. Whatever you're into....is exactly what they're looking for!!!

5. Lastly...they NEVER show proof to you of anything to back their validity. And if they do get desperate, if they feel like their losing you...they will initiate a brief video call, where all the say is, "Hello? can you hear me? Usually in a voice which sounds like a guy trying to sound like a girl whispering into the phone about 3 or 4 times, before hanging up on you, saying later that it was a bad connection.

So, that's it. Just use common sense. Like the say, if it sounds to good to be true, that's because it is!
ladiescumreceptacle
3 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
ladiescumreceptacle • Mar 28, 2020
Re: THROWING KNICKERS

maid4ever wrote:
It's funny, I was walking up the main street just the other day and there were dominant women throwing their knickers at me.
It happens all the time. icon_smile.gif

I hear you ....I nearly lost an eye from a flying knicker!!
Greendrogan​(sub male)
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 29, 2020
This is the second new hard limit I have created since being on this site. Not because of anything that has happened on this site but because it has a way for me to post it.

I will not send money to nor make purchases for someone that I have not meet face to face. Especially when it involves hundreds of dollars.

I had one young lady just the other day tell me how I needed to purchase new fetish gear because she doesn't use old gear between slaves. Sounded reasonable enough until I got the list and it was all just new outfits for her. She also would not give me the address to have it sent to. She had already taken care of that all I was to do is pay for it.

I think someone used the word whore earlier in the post which is kind of harsh. I just see it as a new form of prostitution. All they are going to do, IF you ever meet at all, is what you wanted. So you are basically topping yourself.
Greendrogan​(sub male)
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 29, 2020
Other than the few who have posted to this thread, and seem to be attached, is there really any Dom Women out there who are actively looking for sub men I am just getting so tried of all the scammers that if a true one was to come along and write me I'd probably end up pissing her off before anything got started. I realize I am an older gentlemen and relatively new to the lifestyle and not the best looking guy in the world but really what does it take to attract a truly Dom Female and not all these scammers?