Online now
Online now

Too many dommes

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Mar 29, 2020
Greendrogan wrote:
I realize I am an older gentlemen and relatively new to the lifestyle and not the best looking guy in the world but really what does it take to attract a truly Dom Female and not all these scammers?.

You've got most of the basics covered. I'm also going to add your not ugly and age really doesn't come into it! there are more older Dommes than younger ones! Networking seems to work and standing out for all the right reasons. Think of yourself like a marketable commodity (like coke! You need to be everywhere and the first one that people <in this case Domme> reach for) put yourself out there, get known, get noticed. USE sites, not lurk on them (not accusing you being general). Post, chat, PM, log in often and frequent. BE SEEN.
You might also like to try it real time once this pandemic lessens, this does remove the scam aspect. Go to munches, events, skill shares etc. Help out Dungeon masters or event hosts etc.

Its like finding a job, you cant just wait for it to happen. You need to make it happen

Best of luck, hope to see you more online!
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Too many?

I see you mean uncompatible personality traits and lack of mutual relationship spark.

It happens move on it's the Internet.

So far on this site is USA based mostly which is fine for discussion only but zero use for any new face to face coffee meets.

But I am not lacking in potential suitors so go me.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
A British Mistress
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 4, 2020
Keep in mind that the majority if thisblifestylebis madebup of ppl that cant get any in any waybor form from anyone or anywhere else. So presently maybe 85% the profiles you see here can be summed up with a unique describtion of sex in prison- "the sex you want you cant get and the sex you get you dont want"
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
Always the bots. Yes or scammers.

I have been in the England BDSM scene of Munches and Fetish clubs for a few years (back from baby making 10 years ago) and it is always a moan from new guys wanting play solely not realising they want a play partner and not a Dominant Woman who say "where are all the Dommes" when those who spoke to these guys found them incompatible.

IF a person solely wants friends only put that on your profile and ignore the messages tha say otherwise. Simple.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
d20domme​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
d20domme​(dom female) • May 22, 2020
Too many dommes want you? LOL. Is this a serious post? If it is what are you complaining about? Do the same laborious weeding out that dommes do and stop complaining. I know there are worst problems to have. And perhaps look at your profile (I haven't) and see what you're saying that makes "too many dommes" *snort* wanna reach out to you.

That's all I've got for your "problem" 🤷🏽‍♀️