Online now
Online now

Changing nicknames

Satindragon{N/A}
4 years ago • Aug 19, 2019
Satindragon{N/A} • Aug 19, 2019
I saw just this morning where a known predator had changed his nickname. I am assuming he is trying to reinvent himself. All I can say is if it walks like a duck talks like a duck calling it a cow doesn’t make it one.

If you change your name I hope you also change your behavior.

Once a SatinDragon always a SatinDragon.
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Aug 20, 2019
Hi @CarlaBach,

Nice to meet you!

Nearly from the beginning, as P/people would get to know me, i would have them call me 'bella' - though it was mostly my fellow subs who i would let know to call me such.
i, officially, changed my nick from "His Alone" to "bella dupuy" because i was beginning to feel more like mySelf in my subSkin and i wanted my moniker to reflect that.
Also, and just as importantly, i wanted to reflect my cultural heritage in my nick. Et voila: 'bella dupuy'

Aaaaaaand, that's my story icon_smile.gif
sweet november​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 20, 2019
It took me two years to find my name and it just clicked and has very personal meaning to me in a few different ways.

So I have lived and learned. Also learned never change your name for a Dom if you don't feel right about it or it just doesn't fit.
jieJoe
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019

Change Nick names?

jieJoe • Nov 18, 2019
Satindragon wrote:
I saw just this morning where a known predator had changed his nickname. I am assuming he is trying to reinvent himself. All I can say is if it walks like a duck talks like a duck calling it a cow doesn’t make it one.

If you change your name I hope you also change your behavior.

Once a SatinDragon always a SatinDragon.

But he or they can never change there IP address