Online now
Online now

Reading is fundamental

Sportsgirl55​(sub female)
6 years ago • May 2, 2017

Reading is fundamental

Sportsgirl55​(sub female) • May 2, 2017
I am going to vent here a little...

Yes, I am submissive, but I am still a person. If you do not take the time to update or complete your profile, why would I waist my time replying to a message saying "hi, want to play?"

Secondly,. How can I possibly answer that question before you have taken the time to get to know me. How do you know I like what you like? Or can handle what you have to offer? Or what my limits are?

If you haven't even completed your profile, how do I know if we are close enough to play together.

In my opinion, people should have enough self respect and respect for others to introduce themselves, and represent themselves. Not just say hi, let's play.
    The most loved post in topic
Conquest​(switch male)
Conquest​(switch male) • May 2, 2017
Although I'm quite sorry to hear that you've been harassed by wordless vagabonds thirsty for an easy time, I'm not quite sure what you expect to get from posting it on the forums.

Either way, I will give an apology for the male sect as a whole and say that not all of us are that bad. I suppose while I'm on the topic, I've noticed their is an extreme amount of people who have not created any profiles, and even more who have not made anything on it besides very bare details.

Often I click on an ad to only discover they have no completed profile about themselves which makes any attempt at contacting them quite difficult. Perhaps there is a solution to all of these people with no profiles.
Sportsgirl55​(sub female)
Sportsgirl55​(sub female) • May 2, 2017
That is partially my complaint, and one of the reasons I bring it up. And secondly because the form is a place to raise issues and this is an issue that is probably effecting more than just me on this site.
Faerietattoo​(switch female){None}
6 years ago • May 3, 2017
Actually it is a point well raised Sportsgirl55, and one I can relate to. My inbox is full of messages like "Hi. I want to be your slave" etc, and at first I was nearly offended. But I think sometimes the senders of these messages are testing us to see if we are 'worth it', assessing our pyschology and quite possibly their own. However its not a good way to make an introduction, and I ask politely that they read my posts and my profile before contacting me again.
Sorting the wheat from the chaff so to speak.
And taking it back to profiles, please dont take it for granted that it is even the truth that they write, or even that it is a 'real' person. Some people might like to express themselves with multiple profiles, and one ponders whether any of these are a true representation of the person behind them.
If we reported the offending profiles to admin maybe they could be removed from the site, and their ip address blocked? Im not clever with computers so I dont know if that is possible even.
And yes, out in the open - on a forum - for everyone to know about and repond to if they wish.
Because some of us are real, and this is our safe place.
Thank you Sportsgirl55, for raising this issue and giving me the opportunity to have my say. Best wishes, Faerie
lil_dirtysugar​(sub gender fluid)
6 years ago • May 5, 2017
Saddly i have to say.. that as a gender. Boys are dumb. Period. They are. With no deeper thought then where their pricks move them to that moment. And if they achieve that moment, giving it not a seconds thought longer afterwards. It embaressed me as a 'boy' growing up. And often received not ridicule and taunts, but flat dumbfoundedness, by the fact that i didnt understand their behavior. Now this isnt all boys.. but its most. But with all that said. Being on a site such as this or so many other like it. Be it for knowledge, friendship, or maybe sumthing naughtier. Having the option to just check the delete box unread on a dozen nothings you wont think about 5min later, to sum is envious that dont get messages at all. Just saying.
Theo Seymo​(dom male)
6 years ago • May 8, 2017

Privacy choice, and expectations.

Theo Seymo​(dom male) • May 8, 2017
Completion of a profile is a choice, some may be self conscious about certain aspects of themselves, and will only show it to someone worth the time of day. Some are self conscious about their age or looks, it's not your choice how they make their profile, but it's your choice if you wish to actually attempt to ask questions, and figure out if their worth your time. Maybe they don't give much clout to the efficiency of this site, and are not really trying or think the opposite, and think you might answer with a slight interest. Sad to say no one here has humble able towards these problems. If it erks you that they don't do things how you want or expect, then perhaps your over thinking the whole thing. Lots of men are simple, and easy to read, but boys will always think the same, we are not all boys, and not all of us are looking directly for sexual encounter, yes, its good to have, but so is companionship, domination, and devotion. There are real Dom's here, immaturity is a shared trait among everyone, and so is ego. If they ask if you want to play, and their profile is not complete, be blunt and say no, I don't know anything about you, maybe if their serious, and not a complete idiot, they will go back, and look at your profile, then their own, and add more to it. You don't know these people so its not your job to destroy them before they decide to get serious. You must realize not everyone can handle this lifestyle, and must slowly sink into it because trying to rush in can get you hurt. Plus no one is going to trust overnight so time is necessary for a good thing to happen. If you destroy every new person coming in the door, you won't find a good partner, and you will be culling the site for us all. Think about the community as well as yourself. This selfish attitude over how people message you is not even a big deal, over exaggeration is a trait of people who whine, and complain too much which comes from immature mentality. Maybe you should grow up some before you get into this lifestyle, go find some humble pie. There's bigger things to worry about. Like sub abuse, and sub neglect. If you want to talk like an adult, pm me. Not all men are the problem, people are regardless of stereotype classifications.