Online now
Online now

Chubby body.

Lizatylor22
4 years ago • Jun 10, 2019
Lizatylor22 • Jun 10, 2019
Miss Magdalena wrote:
What a wonderful topic and I’m glad you feel comfortable enough to bring it up. Being someone who has previously suffered from how you feel now, I feel I can speak to this. For a long time I was petrified to meet anyone I spoke with online. I always felt like my personality did not match what I felt I was on the outside. Taking and sending pictures was remarkably difficult for me, because all I could think of were past experiences I had as a younger lady and how unreceptive I felt people were.
With some time and a bit of wisdom I can tell you that life as a chubby-bbw female is difficult when we are younger. The youth often looks for what is flashy and what the “social” appeal is. The real truth is everyone, big or small, is incredibly insecure, we all just want to fit in; and people often say the shittiest of things because there is no real understanding or true sense of self.
Being honest is the biggest most important thing. Breaking down those barriers and showing our true most vulnerable selves is one of the hardest things we can do. Being rewarded with open arms and acceptance is one of the most euphoric feelings I’ve ever felt.
Be smart about those you make friends with. These people should lift you and encourage you. They will be accepting and caring of you... all of you. There are quite a few people within this community who embrace this philosophy. Good luck, and I hope you continue to post and share your journey with us.

Your words made me smile and think about a lot of things. I completely agree with you. It has always been so difficult for me to be open or vulnerable around people. I hope in the future I can find the confidence and strength to be vulnerable. Thank you for sharing your experience. Means a lot to me. 🥰
Lizatylor22
Tala wrote:
I have mixed feelings about this. I want to say all the good and right things, but then I know how I don’t actually apply those to myself so how can I say it?

I recently gained a ton of weight from a medication. It absolutely destroyed my self confidence even though none of the men in my life complained. I didn’t like what I was seeing and feeling, so I’m taking steps to change it.

While I consider myself to be sapiosexual, somehow I have a hard time applying this to others. I think, “How can they possibly be attracted to me?!” You’d think my view of loving others for who they are and not what they are would help, but it really doesn’t!

My only advice is that you should be the best you that you can be. You may never be that size six that society pushes on us, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be the best version of you. If you don’t like the way you feel do things to make yourself better, and be satisfied that you at least make the effort. You’ll eventually find someone that appreciates it!

The thing is I like what I see. I do not really mind being chubby. I accept myself and love myself. I've come a long way from not even wanting to look myself in the mirror to blowing a kiss to myself every morning. The thing that made me write this post was that I some how don't accept that other people could like me. As I mentioned, I feel guilty about meeting someone in person who I met online. It's not like they couldn't see me, I did upload a full picture so they could see me. But still when it comes to meeting in person, my anxiety gets the best of me and I start to over think things which usually leads me to cancel the plan by making up excuses. It makes me feel that I trapped the person into doing something he wouldn't want to do if he's see me in person before. You know what I mean? I hope I make sense.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jun 10, 2019
Anyone half way intelligent that you are honest about your body type with should be able to decide if your body type is an issues or not and either continue getting to know you or have the common sense to not waste your time any further.
Lizatylor22
bugsyssis wrote:
My journey started a few months ago with my first Daddy. He would always tell me how sexy I am and that loves my body. WHAT?!?! The way he said it made me believe it. There are many more men who love bigger women than I would have thought. I had playtime with a man that I would have never thought would like someone like me. It was the best I ever had! Even though Daddy ended up being a douchebag ghoster, he helped me in so many ways. I spoke my insecurities to Sir after he wanted a nude photo. Being his blunt self, he said that I am fat or bbw or whatever, but that he loves it. HE loves it. It doesn't matter how anyone else in the world feels now. If Sir loves it, that is all that matters to me.

To speak to the other, it's your preference that matters. The playmate I spoke of earlier is an extremely fit man with muscular arms. A fine specimen indeed. My preference is a thin, athletic, or possibly average partner. No reason at all for me not to have this. It's hard to weed through all the unworthy or downright losers, but they help you to know when you find a rare treasure.

I am glad you are happy with your sir. It's just so difficult for me to believe in someone who says all that. I know it sounds stupid but few guys in my past left me in a few days after meeting me irl. It could be a coincidence but Idk. It's just so difficult after that, you know?
Lizatylor22
MasterBear wrote:
Body issues aren't really body issues. They are social perception and internalised fatphobia issues. You need to stop hiding and start putting out how big you are with pride and joy and lust.

Take the concept that the skin that you are in is something to be lusted after and honored.

You are prized because of your size. Not despite it !!!

Your confidence shines through. Accept nothing less.

Thank you so much for this, MasterBear. It helped me boost my confidence. And it also makes sense.