Online now
Online now

New little with lots of questions....

boofygurl​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Jun 11, 2019

New little with lots of questions....

I recently came in to contact with guys who live or proclaim to live the BDSM lifestyle. Some were Masters, some were Daddies, some were subs and some were switches. 

Through talking to them each individually and doing some of my own research, I found out that I am a little...

Now I am learning about that little side with some help from the man that I call Daddy but some areas I am still learning and confused about...

Daddy and I are in a LDR DD/lg relationship and it is honestly going well in some aspects and lacking in others... While I do feel loved by him, I also feel that he has more of a Master side as there are times after our play sessions that I get little to no aftercare...

Those of you that are in LDR, how do you cope with your Daddy/little not being near?

Daddy Doms:
How do you make a LDR work with your little?
What are some things that you do to show your littles that you love them, care for them, nurture them? 
What are some of the daily tasks you give your little and how do you know that they did them?
What are some rewards you give them?
What are some punishments?
How do you give them the aftercare they need?

Littles:
How do make a LDR with Daddy work for you?
What gets you in to little space?
Are you a little with slave tendencies and how is that working for you?
How do you define yourself as a little?

I am sure that I will come up with other questions but am drawing a blank at this time.

Thank you all in advance!!
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
hello,

while im not what most would call a little or even that i would call myself that. i feel we all have a bit of little ,slave, brat, ect in us. so to me i am ( i think ) the most problem with " While I do feel loved by him, I also feel that he has more of a Master side as there are times after our play sessions that I get little to no aftercare... "

it shouldnt matter that you are in a ldr or live next door or live together, or if you are a little/slave/brat/ect. aftercare is an important thing as should always be there . although i do think that aftercare is geared more towards the person . such as brushing ones hair and snuggleing may be what one needs while another this wouldnt work because they need something else totally in the form of aftercare.

again just my two cents and i hope you get some helpful answers from others
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jun 11, 2019
From reading this it doesn’t sound like the distance is the issue in your relationship. It sounds like you two either want different dynamics or how both of you see ddlg is different.

I suggest sitting down with him and talking about what you want out of and from this relationship. Both of you will probably have to make some compromises to get what you want.
    The most loved post in topic
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 12, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2019
Aftercare is absolutely essential, not just to DD/lg, but to any BDSM relationship. In fact, you could probably expand that to any relationship, but most vanilla relationships don't emphasize it as they should.

As communication and trust are also essential to a good relationship, so it is with DD/lg. I recommend discussing this with your Daddy. If he is unwilling or unable to provide the aftercare you want or need, I believe therein you may find the answer to your question. Best wishes,

MD
TheAnt​(dom male)
TheAnt​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2019
Boofygurl,
As a Daddy Dom, I have a lot of tasks that my little (middle) girl, Kitty is required to do. It makes us connected throughout the day as she is almost 3000 miles away. I do feel it is working very well for us. If you want more information, I would like to suggest taking a gander at my blog and my sub's blog. In addition, you can have your Dom reach out to me and I can provide him with a lot of help and my Kitty will gladly chat with you as well.
Glad to help anyway I can,
DomAnt
boofygurl​(sub female){Taken}
With being so new to this... I am even still learning what aftercare I need... or what I need in general from my Daddy...

It hasn't taken long to know and understand what he needs and expects from me though...

Maybe I'm still learning exactly what kind of little/sub I am...