Online now
Online now

Little Space

kinky kitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 5, 2019

Little Space

kinky kitten​(sub female) • Sep 5, 2019
So from some blog posts I've read, there is a thing called a "little space". Now, I have come to realize that I have a little in me and exploring who she is has been fun and amazing, I think my Master thinks so too!

Anyways what is a little space and what does it mean? What do you do? How do I get into my little space?

Thanks in advance!

đź’•Kinky Kitten
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Sep 5, 2019
Little space is an achieved headspace in which you are “little”. You feel little, you act little, in that headspace you ARE little.

Getting into little space can happen by setting the mood until you start to let go of grown up worries and slowly slip into a “little” mindset. This can mean building a blanket fort and turning on Disney movies, it can mean putting on your favorite “little” outfit and snuggling with your stuffies, it basically just means doing whatever things typically make you feel little.

Sometimes a sudden event or feeling can trigger little space. For example, seeing an adorable panda stuffie on a store shelf will make me feel instantly little (I’m obsessed with pandas), or getting really scared/startled will make me feel little.
    The most loved post in topic