Online now
Online now

Forced Bi-sexual Encounters

Guy Masterleigh
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
Guy Masterleigh • Jun 28, 2019
I am an experienced Dom man, who is often approached by men who say they want me to 'force' them to suck my cock.

I just see the whole thing as inhibited bi men who want me to take responsibility for making their dreams real.

I don't know why they do it, and I am always wary of speculating on motives, as we can never know which is real, and which a rationalisation.

But why should I do that, when there are plenty of volunteers who know themselves well enough and are happy enough in their own skin, to volunteer?

Personally I can't rise to the occasion anyway unless they present en-femme; which means a lot more than being a man in a frock!

At this stage I take the view that if you accept that you are a submissive, sooner or later you will be sucking cock.

As even if you find a Mistress, sooner or later she'll find a boyfriend, landlord, client, creditor or male friend whose cock she'll oblige you to suck.

So you may as well cut out the middle(wo)man and choose a man you like and trust and do it with him.

Guy
Guy Masterleigh
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
Guy Masterleigh • Jun 28, 2019
I am an experienced Dom man, who is often approached by men who say they want me to 'force' them to suck my cock.

I just see the whole thing as inhibited bi men who want me to take responsibility for making their dreams real.

I don't know why they do it, and I am always wary of speculating on motives, as we can never know which is real, and which a rationalisation.

But why should I do that, when there are plenty of volunteers who know themselves well enough and are happy enough in their own skin, to volunteer?

Personally I can't rise to the occasion anyway unless they present en-femme; which means a lot more than being a man in a frock!

At this stage I take the view that if you accept that you are a submissive, sooner or later you will be sucking cock.

As even if you find a Mistress, sooner or later she'll find a boyfriend, landlord, client, creditor or male friend whose cock she'll oblige you to suck.

So you may as well cut out the middle(wo)man and choose a man you like and trust and do it with him.

Guy
Sissyboislave​(switch femme){not at thi}
4 years ago • Jun 30, 2019
I find this very hot. When I speak of "forced" bi. ,I always use quotes to connote that it is not really forced. It has been said; and I agree that one cannot be forced to do anything that they do not secretly want to do.I also agree that if someone actually wants to force someone to do anything, that is not BDSM; that is abuse and you should run,
Sissyboislave
DemonstricusRed​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jul 1, 2019

THANK YOU!

Thank all of you for replying to my post. Your viewpoints and opinions are valuable to me and help me form my own perspective on the matter. You have been a big help to me. I'm grateful.
maid4ever​(sub male)
maid4ever​(sub male) • Jul 1, 2019
I disagree
Millions get forced daily
Its called a crime.
In this scene , I do know someone who was blackmailed.
Faced with exposure to his parents or else.
So he sucked cock...hated it.
richie12a1
richie12a1 • Jul 1, 2019
ok...why not......lebanon pa bi male....
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Aug 3, 2019
I get contacted by a lot of white men who want me to "force" them to perform oral sex on a stable of shy, bi-curious black men I was assigned with my "Congratulations! You've Identified as a Domme!" starter pack.

Now, if the packet had just provided an address to this stable, I'd be all set. Does the Association that shipped it ever return my emails? No!
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 4, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 4, 2019
Being forced to do anything just so someone else can get off on it is a problem. To many times I have seen people do things because their partner thought it was a great idea just to regret it soon after. Think about it before you let it go on because to many times it has ruined more relationships than made them better.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 4, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 4, 2019
Being forced to do anything just so someone else can get off on it is a problem. To many times I have seen people do things because their partner thought it was a great idea just to regret it soon after. Think about it before you let it go on because to many times it has ruined more relationships than made them better.
VenSanity​(sub male){I’d love t}
4 years ago • Sep 2, 2019
1st I’m a submissive with ZERO experience so take what I say how you will.

Isn’t submission, submission?

If you find a domme (dom) that you trust and can give your self to whole heartedly how can you be forced to do anything?

I would do give my hard limits which are things you would not do ever.

But other then that you should be at the pleasure of you domme (dom).

I of course would want to be in a place where I would be confident in the relationship.