Online now
Online now

Forced Bi-sexual Encounters

ChillVibes​(sub male)
4 years ago • Sep 2, 2019
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Sep 2, 2019
Listen, anything that is really and truly forced in any sexual context is BIG bad. No grey line, just flat out unacceptable. Now if it's part of some scene or discussion that's been had between two consenting parties, with proper context and safewords, precautions etc, then that's their business.

It's good to remember though that there are not hordes of dominant women out there who's sole purpose is to force you into bisexuality or cuckholdary or whatever. A lot of the professional dommes out there cater to their clientele and as such, end up reflecting what the big interests are among the submissive males. For whatever reason now, there seems to be a big cuckhold/emasculation fascination, not just in the community of submissive men, but in the broader scope of American culture (see everyone online calling each other cucks, soyboys etc). This fascination creates what's known as a Zeitgeist, and thusly you have non-professional and professional dommes alike being hit-up randomly by men looking to be "cucked" or "forced bi".

TL;DR: I think that cuck/forced bi fantasy is hot right now among submissive men and so people looking to work with that are adapting to reflect it.

EDIT: Not to say that bi-sexuality is some sort of emasculatory thing, just that to many people looking for these "forced bi" encounters, that idea tends to wrongly go hand in hand.
KarmaCollar​(dom female)
4 years ago • Nov 21, 2019
KarmaCollar​(dom female) • Nov 21, 2019
I think the term 'forced' has taken over the original question..

What would a Dom get out of same-sex coupling commands?

I can't answer for everyone but my first thought was, "for me it would be the feeling of controlling a second 'relationship'." The idea of guiding and watching the results of two individuals' interaction with one another could be a variation on powerplay and the change in attention as well. It doesn't always have to feel like a narcissistic, "you focus on me and only me, nothing else exists" but more of an omnipotent view point of "I put them together and observe their thought process as they take each other in". A change of focus...

Not sure if that was very clear, but I think closer to what you were originally asking
IowaDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
IowaDom​(dom male) • Dec 21, 2019
Got to agree, if its a hard limit, or even a soft (undisclosed) limit, the only thing you should be forcing is the door handle icon_smile.gif
Miki
4 years ago • Dec 22, 2019
Miki • Dec 22, 2019
I don't take the context as "forced" in a criminal sense.. I'm seeing this as "forced" in the D/s dynamic sense.. The same as I would consider "forced" as when I get my wrists cuffed and am raised into the suspended position to get flogged... I'm in a fully vulnerable position.. "forced'" to accept my punishment, but in reality it's consented to as part of the whole game that rough sex and BDSM play is.

So if I read the original post correctly I see it as such.

If, however, they're threatening you with genuine bodily harm, beyond a line-- that's when you exit-stage-left.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Dec 24, 2019
ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 24, 2019
MissBonnie wrote:
Seeing all striped away and seeing a person in their carnal, animistic, sexual state is hot.

Exactly what I seek, I could not have said it better...
Johnny slave sub​(sub male){I'd most w}
4 years ago • Dec 31, 2019

Forced bi-sex

MstressWhipplash wrote:
I ensure consent is obtained before a CNC bi scene.

I find it hot.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am

Yes...it would need to be by consent, but in my view...it would really have to be something that the Woman truly needed to be done...that She wanted her male to submit to.
Miki
4 years ago • Jan 1, 2020
Miki • Jan 1, 2020
Guess I should add.. I can't be "forced" into Bi action because I thoroughly enjoy the sexual company of men and women.
DemonstricusRed​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 15, 2020
DemonstricusRed​(sub male) • Mar 15, 2020
Again, I value all of your opinions and points of view. Thank you for commenting on this topic.

I have had an epiphany and now understand on a much deeper level the psychology involved in this particular kink.