Online now
Online now

Shy guys

KarmaCollar​(dom female)
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019
KarmaCollar​(dom female) • Nov 15, 2019
I think your friend sounds lovely. When you're/we're honing in on a specific liking of our own (dom/sub [insert X fetish here]) it becomes easy to develop tunnel vision and forget ~all~ the other apsects any given individual has to offer (generally in a selfish attempt to meet our own needs). If someone has a need (such as your friend) and has a hard time expressing it, that person should be offered help (not criticism or ghosting) in learning to express those needs (not just to one partner for their cooperation but to ANY/ALL for ~himself~). I see replies here about not having time for prying them open but my honest response is a shy nature is just as valid as an offering one. Most people are worth taking the time to get to know, and it would only be a greater reward for a patient dom to eventually get through those levels of hinderance.

Also, if he's had some bad experiences it sounds like he may have had doms who didn't do their job in a.) giving direction/guidance in the situation [saying, "hey this is just for fun, don't get attached"] or b.) assisting with the development of coping mechanisms to help with problem areas (if that's what he wanted) and building confidence (at least in those individual relationships). A dom shouldn't leave a sub confused. They may be prone to easily hurt feelings but a dom should always be clear.

Not to say any or all or wrong: that's just my personal take on the given situation.