Online now
Online now

Possible Sub Frenzy

Sub LJ​(sub female)
6 years ago • May 7, 2017

Possible Sub Frenzy

Sub LJ​(sub female) • May 7, 2017
Hello to everyone, I hope everyone's having a good day!! I want to get something out that I just learned about and I'm pretty sure has happened to me! I recently joined this lifestyle and am reading everything I can to learn. Since I joined this site I've met a lot of great people that I've become friends with. What my problem is is that I met a Dom that has been so great and caring, and so far we get along great!! We've talked about meeting, someday, and he's stressed to me many times about taking everything slow. Well I didn't, and got caught up in everything and tried to go way too fast!!! We're now taking some breathing room for awhile. So my advice to everyone, especially us newbies, really take it slow and get to know each other don't try jumping in with both feet right away. Step back and think about and keep your head about things!!! I learned the hard way.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • May 8, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • May 8, 2017
I agree with Sir M ..great advice. Besides, the slow burn is waaaaay hotter!

Good luck with your continued exploration!
Sub LJ​(sub female)
6 years ago • May 9, 2017
Sub LJ​(sub female) • May 9, 2017
Thanks for posting, I am taking it slow and easy now, I learned my lesson. Besides Evangeline, your slow burn suggestion sounds really good!!!!!
74Richard​(dom male)
6 years ago • May 13, 2017
74Richard​(dom male) • May 13, 2017
Excellent post an something i try and explain to any new Sub's i encounter

enjoy the whole experience, the journey is worth it if you take time
Checkerboard
6 years ago • May 17, 2017
Checkerboard • May 17, 2017
I agree whole heartedly. Taking it slow allows them to know you, and you to understand the difference between action and response. Thank you for the post.
Knight91​(sadist male)
6 years ago • May 19, 2017
Knight91​(sadist male) • May 19, 2017
certainly something to give serious thought to
and as the old saying goes
" an apple painstakingly grown tastes all the sweeter"
lil_dirtysugar​(sub gender fluid)
6 years ago • May 19, 2017
For me its quite often how i figure out if who messaged me is an amature or true Dom/Domme. The real deal doesnt rush. Where as the amature asks in first PM 'are you sub' then in the next says 'i own you now'. Umm.. no ya dont. Tis always best to never be in a hurry
EmberAshdown​(switch female){Collared}
6 years ago • May 30, 2017
A great post, with a great point. I've been in this lifestyle for a couple of years now, but I'm friends with newbies who have tried to jump in too quickly and can't understand why nothing progressed after that. It's so, so important to take things steadily and get to know your potential partner first. If the pace speeds along naturally, then so be it, but if not, don't try to force it along. Good things come in time with patience.
Girlmaster​(dom male)
6 years ago • May 30, 2017

Take it slowly

Girlmaster​(dom male) • May 30, 2017
My sub "Marlene" and I corresponded for three months before we eventually met . By then we both knew exactly what each other wanted from our "affair", her limits, likes and dislikes etc. We enjoyed six years of wonderful pleasure, playing together and with others, before she returned home to Europe last year.
Take your time, it will be worth the wait if you are honest with each other.