Online now
Online now

Dungeons.. and not chains.. not whips.. but Dragons

ReanaP​(sub female)
2 months ago • Jan 27, 2024

Dungeons.. and not chains.. not whips.. but Dragons

ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2024
One for the nerds!..Beacuse well.. I am one!

What race and class would your dungeons and dragon character be if they were to represent your kinky lifestyle?

I would be a young loveable non-edgy rogue human naughty and curious, however for some reasons keeps trying to wear chainmail because she loves the look of it, problem is now she keeps getting caught whenever she's trying to be sneaky.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jan 30, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2024
Older, matured, experienced fighter. Proficient with two dual weird wearing the finest elven chain of adamantine overplayed with black leather so any mark or cut has a slight sheen.
ReanaP​(sub female)
2 months ago • Jan 30, 2024
ReanaP​(sub female) • Jan 30, 2024
House Talion wrote:
Older, matured, experienced fighter. Proficient with two dual weird wearing the finest elven chain of adamantine overplayed with black leather so any mark or cut has a slight sheen.

Oooo and how would you describe his personality or what kind of character might catch his eye?
Broken Bonds
2 months ago • Jan 31, 2024

Re: Dungeons.. and not chains.. not whips.. but Dragons

Broken Bonds • Jan 31, 2024
ReanaP wrote:
I would be a young loveable non-edgy rogue human naughty and curious, however for some reasons keeps trying to wear chainmail because she loves the look of it, problem is now she keeps getting caught whenever she's trying to be sneaky.

How adorkable.

I think I would make a bard that primarily uses a whip to viciously mock people haha. Hmm probably a tiefling with a dark shade of blue that looks almost black except under certain light angles.
Fishcake​(switch gender fluid)
2 months ago • Feb 1, 2024
Mine would be a goblin artificer with a slight god complex, who wants to please everyone and has high expectations on herself and finds it hard to relax icon_biggrin.gif
She'd find it difficult to trust others with her real personality and would rather be recognized through her accomplishments and abilities, unless the right person came along.
ReanaP​(sub female)
ReanaP​(sub female) • Feb 1, 2024
Fishcake wrote:
Mine would be a goblin artificer with a slight god complex, who wants to please everyone and has high expectations on herself and finds it hard to relax icon_biggrin.gif
She'd find it difficult to trust others with her real personality and would rather be recognized through her accomplishments and abilities, unless the right person came along.

Goblins do not trust anyone.. and artificers are either experimental or perfectionists

So that sounds like a perfect encapsulation with your description
Fishcake​(switch gender fluid)
ReanaP wrote:
Fishcake wrote:

Goblins do not trust anyone.. and artificers are either experimental or perfectionists

So that sounds like a perfect encapsulation with your description

good!! I tried my best to make it perfect! Thank u!
Steellover​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 2, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 2, 2024
Huge former gamer here. I used to dislike paladin characters (too "Goody too shoos") but to be the chivalrous guy who can lay on hands and heal minor woulds, and be in service to a spiritual higher power (and be strong and brave enough to fight evil when called upon to do so) - yeah, I would probably be that person.

Or perhaps a wizard, spell caster type. Tinkering around with all kinds of cool special effects, fireballs, exploding devices, and so on- but I'd want more hit points (that' was always the problem with D&D spell casters; they get killed too easily!)

I used to typically play either human or dwarven characters, but I'll stick with good old human here.