Online now
Online now

Open to all: What's your "hook"?

ZoomOut
4 years ago • Jun 22, 2019
ZoomOut • Jun 22, 2019
Interesting how the answers are overwhelmingly about personal features vs clothing.
ZoomOut
ZoomOut • Jun 22, 2019
A properly tied tie. Ever since I went out with a gentleman who used it to tie me up later in the evening that has become a huge turn on.
BBCTX ALPHA​(dom male)

I want you

BBCTX ALPHA​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2019
Low wrote:
A beautiful smile ! If it is big and bright when he looks at me I am done !

Get back to me!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 22, 2019
“Everyone, what's your "hook": a general image of someone that would catch your attention/attraction on first glance?”

How they behave towards others... male and female. How they treat people in general. How others respond to them... the reactions they tend to elicit... and how they respond to that.
    The most loved post in topic
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2019
For me, it is most assuredly all about the mind or intellect. If you cannot engage me on that level, the physicality will grow boring fairly quick. However, if you can keep me engaged or heaven forbid, challenge me on that level, the possibilities are endless!

I am however, true to my gender!, I do enjoy nice breasts, butt and legs. Possess all three? Well, hell sign me up! lol
Madd Hatter​(dom male)
Madd Hatter​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2019
First glance many guys would say breast or ass, I always go for the eyes first then the lips everything else is negotiable.

That's just to catch my eye, to keep it a sense of humor is a must the darker and more twisted the better.