Online now
Online now

Open to all: What's your "hook"?

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jun 21, 2019

Open to all: What's your "hook"?

There was a recent Reddit thread asking women what their equivalent to the "sexy black dress" is. There's a pretty ubiquitous feeling among men that a woman in a little black dress, carrying herself with sultry confidence, is wildly attractive, and the OP wanted to know if there was an equivalent for women.

So, let's make this a little more general. Everyone, what's your "hook": a general image of someone that would catch your attention/attraction on first glance?
proudbbw
proudbbw • Jun 21, 2019
Pants that show the ass... now dont get me wrong.. I dont like a man in skinny Jean's. Just something that let's me see his ass good 😘😘
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Jun 21, 2019
A beautiful smile ! If it is big and bright when he looks at me I am done !
proudbbw
proudbbw • Jun 21, 2019
My biggest is eyes! I thought they meant clothing wise lol
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Okay so I know that I talked about this before and then some of those that have been here for a long time will remember this and laugh if you want but the greatest thing to me at first glance is a sexy ass beard .
proudbbw
proudbbw • Jun 21, 2019
I'm a sucker for a go-t.. lol
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2019
kinkerbell123 wrote:
A HUGE.... vocabulary.

Is that your vocabulary or are you happy to see me? lol Good one Kink!
Wild Violet​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 22, 2019
Wild Violet​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2019
Fun question! At first glance, visually my hooks are — his eyes (blues eyed men especially — BSMBH 💗), height (6’ or taller), outwardly confident, his clothing, something that doesn’t scream, I still dress like I’m at a college frat party!

I think those outward qualities would pique my curiosity enough to cross a room to see if there’s more (crosses fingers and silently wishes “please, please, please be ... intelligent, witty, with a Dominant vibe!”).

So basically hoping he is Daniel Craig with Stephen Colbert’s personality. 🥰