Online now
Online now

Does age really matter?

kinky kitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 30, 2019

Does age really matter?

kinky kitten​(sub female) • Jun 30, 2019
For all you subs out there, if your dom is significantly older than you are, does that bother you? I'm 21 and hes 41.. I've never been with someone that's that much older than I am, I'm trying to get over it because hes coming to see me soon, but what if i cant? I want to be with a dom for the rest of my life i think, and we've talked about how he will help me find someone closer to my age when I'm ready, but what if I want another dom closer to my age? I dont feel like he would even want to help me then .. (I will NOT be answering to doms, please do NOT message me, I will ignore it, thanks!)
SirPain​(dom male)
SirPain​(dom male) • Jun 30, 2019
To begin with, this is not a reply.

I think I want to watch this post very closely, mainly because I'm 69 years old so you might say I'm on the opposite side of the equation. I really want to know what other subs think about this question because I'm wondering if there is a problem with my age. Being I'm much older than many (dom and sub) on here, I'm curious how this question will be answered so that, maybe, I will want to change something in my profile, or in the way I approach female subs. Just because I'm older AND dominant doesn't mean I can't learn something new from a sub/slave. Over the more than thirty years I've been in this lifestyle, I most definitely have learned new things from subs/slaves, and I'm not ashamed to admit it .
daisiesforu​(sub female)
daisiesforu​(sub female) • Jun 30, 2019
I thought I would weigh in a bit since we are the same age. I dont have much experience w/ dom/sub relationships yet but I can say that the best sex I have ever had came from an older man (49 yrs old). With that said, they tend to have more experience and teach me more than a young guy. I also find that they are more gentle and provide more aftercare if things get out of hand. I'm not sure if this was helpful lol but its just the reason why I don't cross off older men.
daisiesforu​(sub female)
He was actually my pharmacist lol so we knew each other a little before we had sex so it wasn't awkward. However, he did mention his age a few times before so I assume he was a little insecure. Are you uncomfortable with his age or just having sex with him for the first time?
kinky kitten​(sub female)
kinky kitten​(sub female) • Jun 30, 2019
I'm kind of uncomfortable about all of it with him being much older than me. I've never had this much of an age gap with anyone I've been with before. Hes amazing in every way, but what if i cant get past the age difference?
daisiesforu​(sub female)
I would recommend just going out together a few times before trying anything intimate. A lot of perceptions in my head make me uncomfortable but in reality, it's not as bad or what I thought it would be. I would give it a try especially if he's a good guy! If it doesn't work, then girl, at least you tried.
Darkmistress1213​(dom female)
I was 34 and I tried going out with a 49 year old and he was completely stuck in his ways. I also will not go out with anyone who could be the age of my parent, because when they can't act like a kid, they will parent you, bad experiences.
I am now 36 and my age limit is 25 to 45 and even the 25 to 30 and 40 to 45 is pushing it.
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby}
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby} • Jun 30, 2019
I am 43 and my dom is 20 years older than me. Age doesnt matter at all. We spent a lot of talking online and I loved his personality. I loved finding out all about him without the pressure of having to meet face to face. But when i fall for someone i fall for the inner person not what he looks like on the outside.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 30, 2019
@ miranda jean,

this is a really great question. Many people say that age doesn’t matter... I used to be one of them. However, over time my tune has shifted. In some ways it does. It really depends on what you want in your relationships and future. And it’s so difficult to decide that when you’re 21.

I have always dated older men because that is my preference. It has definitely influenced and impacted my life and choices. It’s kind of a catch 22. I prefer more emotionally mature men who can be fun, rather than fun young men who can be mature. However, at times I have realised that I have always seemed to miss doing the things that “people my age” did.

Life experiences differ between age gaps. Cultural awareness and impact differs. It can be fun to learn about what “life was like” for older men, however at times it can also be awkward or boring or just difficult.

Desires and wants can be challenging. Children is a biggie. Do you want them? Does he? Is marriage something you’re on the same page with?

There are a lot of factors around it. If it’s not “your thing,” it could be a struggle. It is my thing, so I have accepted the “consequences” of the choices I’ve made.

Having said all of this... a 20 year age gap is big, yes... however, 41 isn’t old, so things like health issues etc, probably aren’t much of a concern at this point in time.

I can’t exactly pinpoint what it is that I love about older men, but there’s just something. For me a lot of it is around the whole generation of gentlemen type men that are kind of a dying breed. I was raised with an appreciation for antiques and “classics” ;b
    The most loved post in topic