Online now
Online now

Intimate activities

JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
4 years ago • Jul 15, 2019
My kitten and I have an incredible bedroom life and so there’s two scenarios that occurred to me when I read this question.

We have some more primal evenings, and then some more structured evenings

The primal evenings are incredibly passionate and full wanting which is incredibly intimate but I think even more so than that is a structured evening. One that starts with her on her knees, eyes down cast, waiting for instructions. I know she is going to give me everything and that I am going to push her into a certain head space. That she trusts me completely with both her heart and her body. It is very intimate tying her up, leaving her some bruises, playing, and then holding her after and helping her down. I would say those are probably the most intimate moments. Where she is going to be completely vulnerable and give herself over to me, and i'll take care of her.

There are other types of intimate activities that don't involve any play as well, for us it would be the eye contact. We hold it for quite a while some days as we lay together.
CrimsonRose
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019
CrimsonRose • Jul 17, 2019
The "Eye's" have it for me, when I and the one I care most about just look into each other's eye's its a whole other world of communication. I can feel the love and warmth of our connection, as well as the lamentations of the loss that is coming when we must part. Not knowing if we will ever connect again.
ShieMarie
ShieMarie • Jul 17, 2019
Justuss wrote:
Constant Cock play all day everyday everywhere because it's there and it's yours , the kind that is random and spontaneous like in the car. That and breast feeding because I love that too.
~JUSTUSS🤙

I don't know about the constant cock play, because I do not feel the same way about my vagina. And I am wondering if this play is you alone or being done to you or done to someone else. But I didn't come to comment on that... I just wanted to say that I also love breastfeeding. ❤️✨ I am awe of anyone that is blessed enough to at least try it, let alone make it 2 years.
ShieMarie
ShieMarie • Jul 17, 2019
Most intimate for me would be verbally addressing insecurities and errors, or letting someone see me at my most vulnerable in general... Weather that be naked, emotionally (including all emotions...especially when I'm extremely happy and goofy, because that can be embarrassing), or during something as normal as passing stinky gas. 🤭
kittykatgirl​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jul 18, 2019
That back, neck or shoulder rub...even a foot rub. And if you’re on the downlow with them, the quick acknowledgement when they see you, right in front of everyone. Holding you when things just aren’t right...😘
DemonstricusRed​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jul 18, 2019
DemonstricusRed​(sub male) • Jul 18, 2019
For me, the most intimate act is when I'm laying against my Mistress, naked, and we are talking, and she is penetrating my ass with her fingers. It's incredibly erotic.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2019
Yea got to be snuggles . No matter how bad a day is even a bad sleepy hot snuggle is nice
Grmpygoat
4 years ago • Aug 7, 2019
Grmpygoat • Aug 7, 2019
I was in an online Shit sub relationship and even online cuddling made me feel amazing
Grmpygoat
4 years ago • Aug 7, 2019
Grmpygoat • Aug 7, 2019
I posted a moment ago and said shit/sub relationship. Obviously I meant Sir/sub relationship but I'm a bit OCD so had to clear that up