Online now
Online now

Intimate activities

Just Jessy​(switch gender queer){Owned}
4 years ago • Jun 30, 2019

Intimate activities

Just out of curiosity, what is the most intimate activity to y’all? To me, cuddling is the most intimate activity. You don’t really force cuddling on anyone, you just do it with people who want to do it with you. It transports you into a world where worry is nonexistent. That’s just my own opinion though. What do you guys/gals/individuals think is the most intimate activity?
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jul 1, 2019
I can agree on the cuddling, and I'd also throw in kissing. A really deep, intimate, loving make out session doesn't happen with just anyone, atleast not for me.
    The most loved post in topic
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Jul 11, 2019
Sitting or laying completely naked in front of your partner when you aren’t touching or engaging in sexual acts. Being completely exposed while their eyes slowly devour you inch by inch. Knowing that they see your every flaw; every stretch mark, scar, and dimple... and yet you lay/sit there allowing them to see it all. Nothing feels more intimate to me than that.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jul 12, 2019

Re: Intimate activities

KinkyLittleMommyAce wrote:
snip... That’s just my own opinion though. What do you guys/gals/individuals think is the most intimate activity?

I'd say for touching
Justuss​(neither male)
Justuss​(neither male) • Jul 12, 2019
Constant Cock play all day everyday everywhere because it's there and it's yours , the kind that is random and spontaneous like in the car. That and breast feeding because I love that too.
~JUSTUSS🤙
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 12, 2019
“What do you guys/gals/individuals think is the most intimate activity?”

For me, it’s staring into someone else’s eyes. For some reason this makes me feel so unbelievably vulnerable... so, to be comfortable to share that with someone is like opening my soul to them.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jul 13, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 13, 2019
At night when my beloved lays down and I wrap my arm around her.

Skin to skin.

It is both charged and safe.

It is home and love.