Online now
Online now

What is the purpose? Looking for clarification...

SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 27, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 27, 2020
Anal hooks add to sensation and can be used as a form of bondge. If the string on the hook is tied to something you are further stimulated as you move in response to whatever your partner is doing.

They tend to be smaller than butt plugs but like plugs they can be found in a variety of sizes.

You don't have to be into anal play of any kind and that is fine.

I would suggest when playing with someone new be careful how 'tied' you allow yourself to be. Immobilization and predicament bondage require a certain level of trust and you don't owe that to someone before you know them well.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 27, 2020
I’ve often heard of them being used in predicament bondage, however as stated above they can be used for anything.
A predicament could be that standing on tiptoes, the hook doesn’t particularly penetrate very deep, however, as the submissive tires, and lowers themselves, the hook penetrates deeper. This is just a loose example to give you an obvious idea of what I mean... the predicament is... comfort versus discomfort... not necessarily pleasure... although to those who enjoy this type of thing, that can be a pleasure in and of itself.
DrKrall
DrKrall • Nov 27, 2020
I've used it more or less like a butt plug on my partners. Since you can tie it to things and body parts it's a bit more fun. If you penetrate a female while she has it inserted you can change the preasure and feel by changing the angle of the hook. It's a nice toy when you get used to it. At first I just thought it looked hot and that's why I got it.
Skaaldi​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 28, 2020
Skaaldi​(sub female) • May 28, 2020
The purpose is anything you wish it to be.

My anal hook has been used in a variety of ways - mainly to keep me still. I played with a man who would take a rope and braid it into my hair to keep my head yanked backwards, and my back arched. He then had the opportunity to be quite sadistic. So for me, it's been well used in predicament bondage.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
3 years ago • May 27, 2020
Sweetie, *anything* can be used in bondage. Is your partner's butt occupied by sonething else? No? You can use it.

As far as pain vs pleasure, it depends on how you use it. If you use it to gently massage internal organs and the anal lining: pleasure. If you grab it and hoist your partner like a side of beef: P A I N.
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i cannot tell from your profile if your relationship is with a woman or man, or ___________? Butt, a picture can sometimes be worth a thousand words, so here are pics of both:

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/bondage-anal-hooks-4154610

harder to find pics of guys https://motherless.com/EBBC64D

https://www.alibaba.com/photo/stainless-steel-anal-hook-photo.html
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
For hookin' butts. Duh.

No, but seriously: Its purpose is to stimulate the anus and surrounding sensitive organs (like the prostate in a male recipient). The hook design gives the user a ride range of control over the angle at which it penetrates, and control over how it massages internally, things your average butt plug doesn't offer
Queenofthebrats​(switch female){Not lookin}

What is the purpose? Looking for clarification...

As you all know I'm still learning what things are,where they go and how to utilize them safely and still have fun. But I cannot seem to understand, what is a butt hooks purpose? Google isnt giving me clarification so hopefully someone with experience can.