Online now
Online now

D/s Relationship

Ffuzzjack​(switch male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
Ffuzzjack​(switch male) • Sep 29, 2019
I agree

I get it all the time.

It's a discussion I have had over couple of weeks, I have been messaging women on here and as soon as I message them I am their sub with their conditions. Sorry I don't know you never met you yet automatically I am your sub. Let's meet chat discuss roles. I tell them my situation and usually they have gone. Some I consider discussing this with
H friends they're usually too young.
Steeven​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
Steeven​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
Brunette Princess-
Short answer.........
He is a dickhead, who doesn't understand what being a Dom really means or how a dynamic works.
Best to delete him.
pi in your eye​(other female)
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019
Just to add one bit of insight for the record. The poser Doms are a dime a dozen and will not stop as long as they believe there is a dynamic to exploit. The "down on your knees, suck my dick" kind are all over the internet now that BDSM is mainstream. To put up a female profile on any unequal power dynamic website is to virtually wave a flag saying "Here I am boys, come exploit me" to those who haven't a clue what this genre of life is about.

Personally, I think things would be much better if it was word of mouth as it was before the internet. Yes, it was slower, yes the average age of the submissive was older; as it was not possible for the nexgen to access something hidden away unless they grew up in it.

Another thing I'd like to add is "submission isn't a gift"; it is a reciprocal exchange of power between two consenting adults.
I do think "respect" is more important than love in unequal power exchanges such as these. Lastly for a submissive woman to call herself "a princess" is again an oxymoronism in my opinion. Unless of course you advocate for the Dominant to wait on the submissive and give her the power to dictate the course of the relaitonship.

Alright, back to the OP question. Common sense if you were face to face; getting to know each other means common courtesy until the chemistry is acknowledged and one person wants to worship the other. Then respect and worship of the Dominant is appropriate. Just my 2 cents and your mileage may vary.
eyesblueforyou
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
eyesblueforyou • Jul 25, 2020
He isn't a Dominant, he is an asshole.
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2020
Anybody that treats somebody he does not even know with such disrespect and disregard is a douche-nozzle. Think how poor he would treat you if you were (shudder) committed to the asshole? Likely, he is only really looking for somebody that accepts that bullshit upfront, so he can exploit the living hell out of them. He's the kind of person that should be sold into doing Mexican Donkey shows as the recipient until he learns some manners and respect.