Online now
Online now

D/s Relationship

Bunnie
4 years ago • Jul 6, 2019
Bunnie • Jul 6, 2019
@ NCarraway,

Just wanted to say awesome response. Thank you for pointing out some very important aspects to this whole lifestyle icon_smile.gif
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 6, 2019
Hello!
He is already telling you that he has no intention of respecting whatever limits you may have.

That you need to change your way of doing things to suit him.

For me this isn't about whether or not he respects you. He's showing you that he doesn't. For me this is about you valuing what you have to offer.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2019
Well said, Bear....
No question in my mind this would not end well if she stuck with it... The sharks here who prey on new members count on a new sub member not being sure how to respond, or how to stand up for what they ought to expect/demand by way of treatment and limits.... As the OP laid it out, respect never had a chance.
Use a big hammer on the BLOCK button, sez I (again).
Sofreshsonew
4 years ago • Sep 24, 2019

Agree

Sofreshsonew • Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for this. I love your posts.....

"I understand the respect is earned thing. But as soon as I said I deserve respect too that’s what he says to me. I just don’t get it[/quote]

So then, given some chat between two strangers, it seems pretty one-sided: he wants and demands you (and, really, any sub) give him instant respect, but that you are not worthy of it; that you need to "earn" his respect.

Sounds like an extremely selfish and perhaps even dangerous person. He wants you to "earn" respect, which is to say, he wants you serve his selfish needs, but he demands respect without having earned it because, let's face it, he probably cannot and will not provide anything of value like leadership, protection, love, affection, etc.

Probably a rightwing "incel" loser[/quote]"
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Sep 24, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Sep 24, 2019
This D type is already ignoring boundaries.

Its only gonna get worse from here.

You have every right to be treated with respect.

Fuck him.
Block.
Move on.
IowaDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
IowaDom​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
Such a sad excuse of a man, let alone a Dom. Trust and respect are the cornerstones of a BDSM relationship. and any person, man or woman, who cannot show respect would certainly never appreciate the true gift a Sub gives by being a sub. Write him off as trash and never look back IMHO
PrimalSelf​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
PrimalSelf​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
You are ABSOLUTELY not wrong for wanting respect. It sounds like the guy was being an entitled douche nozzle. It doesn’t even matter whether you’re submissive, single or dominant, it’s basic decency 101. Treat others as you’d like to be treated. Be kind.