Online now
Online now

Trust

Eren123​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jul 6, 2019

Trust

Eren123​(sub male) • Jul 6, 2019
Everyone wants someone they can trust. Someone they can say everything to, someone who lets them be themselves,someone who knows that you are sad or happy just by looking at you. How awesome that would be, to have someone like that. A rare thing indeed. But don't you think something of such value can only be found if you look for it, get some wounds in the process, a broken heart a broken spirit, broken everything maybe but still get up and move forward with good intentions. Diamonds are not found everywhere they are rare and precious.
Take a leap of faith and have good intentions. ❤️
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 6, 2019
Not everybody is looking for trust. There are people who thrive on creating and maintaining chaos.

Assuming that everyone wants to trust and that everyone defines trust in the same way causes a lot of damage.
Eren123​(sub male)
Eren123​(sub male) • Jul 6, 2019
What's this chaos you are talking about? Does it involve damaging peoples lives, at an emotional or physical level? Or do you mean some Humiliation, or giving pain with consent.
Those who thrive on creating and maintaining chaos are probably anti social elements (just my opinion).
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 6, 2019
@eren

Yes all of that and more.

My ex did not feel happy and fulfilled unless she was creating chaos. It was her safe space to be in.

Lying, cheating, crossing boundaries, manipulation, accusing, not paying bills, creating tension, implying to keep the partner guessing where they stand ...

Its all about creating an unstable base of security.
Eren123​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jul 7, 2019
Eren123​(sub male) • Jul 7, 2019
Aah I see. I wouldn't know about it. I'm just a hopeless romantic and a newbie in this lifestyle. I'll be sure to keep what you said in my mind.