Online now
Online now

Dommes: What Kind of Subs Do You Like?

Sasa​(dom female)
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020
Sasa​(dom female) • Nov 24, 2020
I always preferred a lion to lambs. This is most beautiful for me. It is called powerexchange for an reason. By the way: a brat is not alpha, just a brat.
allnewtoall​(sub female){Yes when I}
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
Max Sterne wrote:
Azzabackam wrote:
@Max Sterne

While I was originally narrowed down to female Dommes, I'm still super interested in your answer. If it's active engagement that's your main focus, does it specifically have to be a bratty sub for you to find your challenge?

So first I have to say that clearly my reading glasses are defective so my apologies for that. 😂

Definitely a brat is not the only option. I am a rope geek in the worst way. A submissive who is as deeply rooted in rope, a deeply dedicated rope bunny, who had the ability to be an ultra patient rope model (I am an amateur photographer as well) would also interest me if she had the deep desire to delve into this with me.
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
4 years ago • Jul 10, 2019
I like strong powerful males or females who choose to submit to me. I believe it takes strength to submit both physical and mental strength. I wouldn’t want a doormat or loser sub. I also wouldn’t want a man or woman that drops to his/ her knees for every so called dominant.

All three of the males and the female I currently have in my life have or had high flying careers. They are educated, intelligent, gentlemen and women with manners to burn.

I wouldn’t want a bratty sub either. I like mine to be obedient, experienced confident males/ females. Bratty to me isn’t submissive.
Aurelia​(dom female)
Aurelia​(dom female) • Jul 10, 2019
I LOVE a strong man who doesn't mind being knocked down a few pegs. Just like men like the juxtaposition of a princess by day slut at night. I love the Alpha by day and a slave at night

I echo the same sentiments as @MsBonnie. I like men with an established career or men with the potential to be great. I have to admit as a woman, biologically, I can't deny I am drawn to traditional male strength. I love to be coaxed and challenged as a domme, so doormats are no fun. I tried and it was horrible

Now that doesn't mean I won't play with extremely submissive men; I just know that long term it can be very unfulfilling. I need to respect the man somewhat even though I'm humiliating, degrading, training, and enslaving him.

A submissive man who is 80% submissive and 20% bratty would be perfect.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 10, 2019
Azzabackam wrote:
@Fyglia Wicked

So, I take it that means you're only interested in a sub that's the type to be strong-willed and confident?

Strong people have a strong will.
The stigma that submissives are weak are for the clueless and weak misogynist/misandry who play Dom/me .
Max Sterne​(dom male){Morley}
Azzabackam wrote:
@Max Sterne

While I was originally narrowed down to female Dommes, I'm still super interested in your answer. If it's active engagement that's your main focus, does it specifically have to be a bratty sub for you to find your challenge?

So first I have to say that clearly my reading glasses are defective so my apologies for that. 😂

Definitely a brat is not the only option. I am a rope geek in the worst way. A submissive who is as deeply rooted in rope, a deeply dedicated rope bunny, who had the ability to be an ultra patient rope model (I am an amateur photographer as well) would also interest me if she had the deep desire to delve into this with me.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Alpha in the streets, beta in the sheets. I have a saying I use "it takes a strong man to stand tall, even when kneeling"
I want power exchange. If he (or she) doesn't have some kind of strength to give, I have nothing to take. I want pull and tug. Give and take. I want my strength to be his weakness. My weakness to be his strength. I want him to act to in my best interest, which in turns means I act in his.
I want proactive submission, not reactive.
I'm not a pleather clad howler monkey, I don't need weak, spineless or worthless anything.
A door mat is of no use to me if doesn't occasionally stand up.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 10, 2019
Two way conversation.
Drive.
Intelligence.
Sexually experienced.
Experienced in play
Understands service as an external experience.
Emotionally evolved.
No drinking, no using, no small kids