Online now
Online now

Dommes: What Kind of Subs Do You Like?

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jul 9, 2019
@Max Sterne

While I was originally narrowed down to female Dommes, I'm still super interested in your answer. If it's active engagement that's your main focus, does it specifically have to be a bratty sub for you to find your challenge?
Max Sterne​(dom male){Morley}
4 years ago • Jul 8, 2019
Honestly I like a brat. I get bored easily with most things so I need someone who is going to challenge me and keep me on my toes. It's a fine line though since I do not like being disrespected.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jul 8, 2019

Dommes: What Kind of Subs Do You Like?

This is something that fascinates me. I don't think any demographic in the community varies so wildly in taste, as a whole, than Dommes.

Some want a man who stands up for himself, and is generally "strong" in the classic sense, but submissive in bed. Some want a doormat that will let them do as they please. Some want a servant. Some want an equal. Some want a sub that'll fight back. Some want a man who melts into puddy in their hands. Some want a man they can go borderline Guantanamo Bay on with pain. Some want a pet they can pamper.

So, I'd like to take a survey. Dommes: what do you look for in a sub? Or rather, what would your ideal sub be?