Online now
Online now

Training

reagan may​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 16, 2019

Training

reagan may​(sub female) • Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone I am new to 24/7 BDsM and I’m having a hard time with training my sub. She has been in the lifestyle before and she has told me that she is not with her previous Dom anymore bc he was abusive to her. I mean I can see her trying to do everything she is told but there is still that hesitation to fully submit. I don’t know if it is a fear of what she has been through before or if there’s something that I need to do. Also I would like some insight on the beat training regimens that I could look over and things others have done when training a submissive.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2019
@master shouse{Chain with}

Respectfully, I am not at all sure what you are referring to when you say "beat training regimens?" Also, basically, it seems to me you are asking for a "training syllabus" and that is something that differs with each D/M & sub/slave. Any training you put someone through should be tailored to your wants/needs/desires and the wants/needs/desires of the submissive/slave. I would recommend combing through these forums, as there has been an awful lot of questions related to this topic just in the past couple months. I am very sure that you will find helpful information contained within those threads.
reagan may​(sub female)

Re: Training

reagan may​(sub female) • Jul 16, 2019
master shouse wrote:
Hello everyone I am new to 24/7 BDsM and I’m having a hard time with training my sub. She has been in the lifestyle before and she has told me that she is not with her previous Dom anymore bc he was abusive to her. I mean I can see her trying to do everything she is told but there is still that hesitation to fully submit. I don’t know if it is a fear of what she has been through before or if there’s something that I need to do. Also I would like some insight on the best training regimens that I could look over and things others have done when training a submissive.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 16, 2019
There is only so much you can do when it comes to trust. Then she has to decide whether she can trust or not.

Are you new to training s types?

If so:

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/06/29/livingms/

And

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/07/08/living-m-s-24-7-part-two-by-master-bear/
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 17, 2019
Youre profile says first you have slave and on this thread you call her a sub is she a sub or slave?
You being a first time " Master"
 How do you know she is hesitating while trying to submit if she us trying to do everything she is told ?
    The most loved post in topic