Online now
Online now

Troubled with anal playing

I want it all​(switch male)
4 years ago • Jul 10, 2019

Troubled with anal playing

So this is something I've been concerned with. I'll lead with that I will be divorced soon. But before my marriage, I used to toy my ass on a daily basis. Started with a standard 7 inch dildo. Then it was inflatable plugs. Then bigger dildos, and mutiple dildo, turning into dildo fists, self fisting and probably the biggest was the walrus for anyone who's familiar. Needless to say, I could effortlessly stuff baseballs, probably softballs in my ass, and I absolutely love the sensation. Well, I never told my wife about my kink. About a year into our marriage, I finally told her. She was extremely excepting (annoyed that I hid it, but very excepting) and so she decided she wanted to be involved. So she ate my ass a few times which was incredible, and started fingering me... This is where I started having problems. I did get some pleasure from it, but i also had pain from it. Which I never had when fucking myself. And I mean just from a finger or two. Nothing like what I'd been doing before. I don't get it. I want to be fucked, so badly. I want to be fisted. I want to be restrained, and impaled with massive dildos, but I'm afraid if I try to play with someone else I'll have the same experience. Has anyone else had this problem and overcome it?
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2019
No experience with what you are asking about. However, I would respectfully recommend a check-up with a Doctor. If you are not comfortable with your primary care physician, I would recommend seeing someone for this issue only. Remember unexplained pain can be a "warning sign" and should be checked out as soon as possible, to rule out any potential medical/health concerns. I wish you the best!
Little momma​(sub female)
Little momma​(sub female) • Jul 10, 2019
Is it possible she was being excessively rough? Not making sure her nails were smooth, that kind of thing? Even the most supportive person can subconsciously wish to inflict pain. Or maybe you weren't as relaxed as you are by yourself?

I agree with Soulweaver; get checked. Just because you have no pain with self-playing doesn't mean there's nothing wrong. A different angle makes all the difference.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Jul 11, 2019
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 11, 2019
My husband had a similar problem. He had an infection of the prostate. He had to take antibiotics and it improved but has never completely gone away. That being said, he never did go back to the doctor because it is very infrequent now, and we just don't play like that anymore. However, your desire is to have that play. Have you tried again on your own just to test the waters? It could be the larger objects to not apply the same direct pressure as a finger or two. You know, like stepping on something large vs stepping on a nail or a splinter. Those smaller things can hurt a lot more. If you haven't tried it out by yourself, try again. But yeah, have it checked out to be safe. Pain is the body's way of saying, "Pay attention."

My best!

ssg
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jul 11, 2019
I want it all wrote:
@SSoulweaver I appreciate that advice, however, when playing on my own I do not have this issue even now.

Since you don't have the issue with self play. It sounds like you cant relax with someone else. A suggestion might be, for the first few times with someone else why not show them, how you pleasure yourself. S/he will learn what you like and the style you use, you then might also learn to relax with another present...then slowly let the other person take over and have the primary control.
    The most loved post in topic