Online now
Online now

Frustrated!!

Low{BLK OWND}
4 years ago • Jul 14, 2019

Frustrated!!

Low{BLK OWND} • Jul 14, 2019
It's been a month and I have been a very good girl
No one has touched me sexually not my cuck or myself as I have been forbidden to masterbate.
Dom has said possibly tomorrow but not for sure ..I want to release this sexual tension running through me !
Just wanting advice on how to manage sexual tension but still follow the rules because I know I will be punished if I disobey..
Its seems that another night of longing is upon me
Sometimes I cannot believe I asked for this
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 14, 2019
Exercise (?)
Wild Violet​(sub female)
Wild Violet​(sub female) • Jul 14, 2019
Watch a movie that gets you into a different mind set. Hotel Mumbai, the Painted Veil, Schindler’s List, Sophie’s Choice, Terms of Endearment, Philadelphia. Guaranteed to distract. 😢😢😢😢😢😢

A different tact is watch the History of Rapp (Jimmy Falcon and Justin Timberlake), Carpool Karaoke (James Corden), Comedian’s in Car Having Coffee (Jerry Seinfeld). 😂😂😂

Good luck! 😬
SirPain​(dom male)
SirPain​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2019
OR!!! You could just disobey and prepare to enjoy being punished.

Just a thought.
ShieMarie
4 years ago • Jul 15, 2019
ShieMarie • Jul 15, 2019
Maybe focus your hands and mind on other creative outlets. Try writing a poem/a love letter / a story, coloring, drawing, painting, pottery, sewing, knitting, doing your nails, playing in makeup, doing your hair, learn origami.

I say to use your hands artistically because it puts your mind in a space of making new creations. When you have to think about how well you want something to turn out, and how you can improve and alter other aspects of it, you become invested. You center your thoughts on ensuring the creative work is executed successfully/ favorably. Especially if it's something you enjoy.

The bonus is that you would have committed to seeing the tasks through... Both of creating your art and of not touching yourself. Thus you may enjoy when you are allowed the release of sexual tension by pleasing your Dom. If you've created an artistic work, then maybe gift it to your Dom as a symbol of your dedication to centering Their demands and your commitment to making sure that your obedience was as equally as successful as the work you created during that time.

I hope this makes sense and I wish you well.
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2019
Yes you asked for it and now your in it all the way. I think your doing great and hpoe you keep going. Having said that lets see how I can help. I have talked to subs to find out how they have endured things they went through. I have found they find thier center and make a place they can go when things get hard and the need a room to be at peace. It's not something I can tell you how to do nor have I ever been able to do it. My mind does not work that way. I am told it is something you have to work at and find for yourself. Just start by calming your mind and look to your center. Push away the thoughts that are clouding your mind and start building a place where you can hide find calmness and serenity. This won't help you today but in time you will be able to handle anything. Be well.
NCarraway​(dom male)

I believe a re-framing is in order

NCarraway​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2019
[quote="Low"]It's been a month and I have been a very good girl / No one has touched me sexually not my cuck or myself as I have been forbidden to masterbate.

Miss frustrated,

One very useful technique that I subscribe to is that of 're-framing'. I've come across it in many areas of psychology, self-development, hypnosis/NLP and seduction. Essentially in a nutshell it is this: if you can't change the facts on the ground, you can at least change how you relate to the facts.

So, for example, you could take the view: no-one has touched me in month and I'm so goddam horny. If anybody laid a finger on me - if they did I would gush. I cannot take anymore, someone please, take me, take me ... Scratches the walls...

But an alternative narrative is more useful: I have achieved what I would have considered before to be an unbelievable feat. Despite all my self-conditioning in masturbation when i'm horny, I have put aside my own wants to prove to my Dom that I am worthy. I have existed at this heightened state of arousal for a long period and this has been a fascinating insight into a different consciousness. I am hyper aware of my sexuality and I am enjoying the experience of sitting on the edge. Existing in this 'place' has brought me very close to my Dom; the physical urge is still there, but I have achieved a calm, a centre, a submission and a peace that I did not expect. A mantra (to be repeated to yourself over and over) would be very useful for bringing you back to the centre if things get too much.

Maybe this is a little less help than you need - but is the ban on touching or on orgasming? You don't need to touch to orgasm - with the right focus and words most people can orgasm fine with hypnosis...
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for all the great suggestions! I've tried a few but the cure was him..
He was just here and now I'm floating!!
He wanted me on the edge and he got exactly that.
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Jul 15, 2019
I have shared 1 screen shot on my profile for anyone interested to see ...
I'm needing rest now please excuse my lack of photo skills
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 15, 2019
@ ShieMarie, @ NCarraway,

I really like your suggestions of refocusing the thoughts. It makes a lot of sense (to me). It’s also a nice subtle way of learning to shift focus from oneself to their Dominant. Thank you icon_smile.gif