Online now
Online now

I am so frustrated with my dom!

Litlegrl​(sub female){Dragon11}
4 years ago • Jul 25, 2019
First, ignore Sami. If you two started as online, then he knew what he was getting into with online relationship. I am in an online relationship with Dragon11 and unlike what Sami will have you believe, it is spicy and fulfilling to both. If it wasn't, he'd let me know and we could work on something different that would still be online.
Second, if he isn't communicating then I agree with others and suggest reevaluating your dynamic. You've mentioned things aren't working to him. You've asked for more time. He hasn't listened. Now, I do also recommend asking if you can help him in any way. I love the suggestion of sharing schedules. That way, you both know when you are available. But think about different options if you want this to work.
mandybell​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 25, 2019
mandybell​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2019
Kitten135 wrote:
First, ignore Sami. If you two started as online, then he knew what he was getting into with online relationship. I am in an online relationship with Dragon11 and unlike what Sami will have you believe, it is spicy and fulfilling to both. If it wasn't, he'd let me know and we could work on something different that would still be online.
Second, if he isn't communicating then I agree with others and suggest reevaluating your dynamic. You've mentioned things aren't working to him. You've asked for more time. He hasn't listened. Now, I do also recommend asking if you can help him in any way. I love the suggestion of sharing schedules. That way, you both know when you are available. But think about different options if you want this to work.

Thank you. Yeah I am ignoring that xP thanks so much for the advice. This site really is great xxx
KingDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 27, 2019
KingDom​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2019
Everyone has a certain amount of required time and attention that is unique to them - and it will fluctuate depending on what's going on in their lives. A certain level of consistency in this matter is important especially when it comes to online DS. Schedule times, dates and length of when you will communicate and decide on which methods: text, call, voice chat, sending of pics/vids etc.

I suggest you also have discussion points ready for some of those calls that are geared to connecting deeper either mentally, emotionally, sexually etc.

Online activities together also help keep connections/growth intact such as taking the same quizzes and discussing results (BDSMtest.org and 5 love languages for example) or playing online games or apps together such as Word Scramble.

Either way both of you need to be open and honest with each other always and neither should feel like you are chasing each other. If your partner can't give you what you REALLY need and want out of the relationship then perhaps it would make sense exploring being poly.

I won't be following this thread so PM me directly. I saw your post on the day you first posted it and just now got the chance to reply.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 28, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 28, 2019
Everyone goes through "the rough patch" in a relationship. Now is the time to show how much of a woman and sub you are and wait. He will have time for you but his mind is on work right now. This is the time you need to be there for him and let hiswork come first. It will be hard but the rewards will be worth it.
mandybell​(sub female)
mandybell​(sub female) • Jul 28, 2019
Thanks to everyone who commented on my post. I really do appreciate it. I ended things with him. Three weeks is a long time to have very little contact. I was told that all my rules still applied and one of those was to ask permission to cum. I'd ask and he wouldnt reply for days. The relationship just wasnt good for me. I felt so unwanted and like he really couldn't give a crap about me. As much as he meant to me I had to think about myself. Again thank you everyone
X
NCarraway​(dom male)
NCarraway​(dom male) • Jul 28, 2019
@mandybell

Thank you for the update. It seems to me you bent over backwards to make it work, so hold your head up as you walk away.

At times like these there is some consolation in knowing that you have learnt (or re-learned) what is acceptable to you and what is not.

Good luck to you in the future.

NC
mandybell​(sub female)
mandybell​(sub female) • Jul 28, 2019
NCarraway wrote:
@mandybell

Thank you for the update. It seems to me you bent over backwards to make it work, so hold your head up as you walk away.

At times like these there is some consolation in knowing that you have learnt (or re-learned) what is acceptable to you and what is not.

Good luck to you in the future.

NC

Thank you
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
mandybell wrote:
Thanks to everyone who commented on my post. I really do appreciate it. I ended things with him. Three weeks is a long time to have very little contact. I was told that all my rules still applied and one of those was to ask permission to cum. I'd ask and he wouldnt reply for days. The relationship just wasnt good for me. I felt so unwanted and like he really couldn't give a crap about me. As much as he meant to me I had to think about myself. Again thank you everyone
X

By releasing yourself, you've done yourself a world of GOOD. Sending you love and hugs, dear subbie sister ❤
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 28, 2019
You did what any self respecting person would do. If the ex domboi wants a doormat to wait around for him he has plenty of others out there for him and his impotent ways he deals with life.
Little momma​(sub female)
Little momma​(sub female) • Jul 28, 2019
mandybell,

Sounds like you made the best decision for you. Take this as a learning experience as you know the amount of contact you want with your next Dom.

Sending you hugs!💜💜